What is the point of tributes?

what is the point of tributes?

Attached: 2345456.jpg (2848x2016, 1.44M)

too many user's love cock. it's disguised homosexuality at it's finest

It’s fun and cool

Attached: 6B1961DF-C174-459C-9C6E-D93C30EAABC1.jpg (2263x3399, 1.97M)

So girls can feel validated and beautiful.

I think those that do it secretly hope that whoever they are tributing see it and think “damn, that’s a fine cock, I gotta get me some of that”. If not, I’ve got no fucking clue as to why these degenerates do half the things they do.

I dunno but it seems pathetic af

I only like tribs with bbc on white girls but to each their own

Attached: aif9wwlcg6191.jpg (3000x4000, 884.49K)

sadness

Idk I’m happily married and moderately successful but I trib every now and then. It is mildly entertaining to see my cock next to attractive girls I will never fuck

I like looking at pics of cocks and people seem to want to show off more when a girl's involved

It's a gay thing.

Fags make these threads to get other guys to post these cum pictures. Women have no interest in the threads, it just clueless guys and fags.

Is it gay to get hard watching a guy stroke his thick, meaty cock to pictures of girls that...

... now that I say it out loud...

Attached: 1587859490492.webm (450x800, 1.78M)

It's just another way for the fucking incel retards on Any Forums to pretend what they do if they ever grab the balls to talk to a girl.

Fucking Any Forums is pathetic these days.

I like to know what turns my partner on, and that just happens to be big dicks. We all have our different likes and what not, but her particular turn on is big dicks. That turns me on, knowing what turns my partner on has always turned me on.

When I post her on here for big dick tributes it turns me on knowing that she'd like to suck them off and ride them. I don't know why, it's probably been my way of coping with the fact my partner has had many previous sexual partners.

How and how?
I mean masturbating is fun, but the part where you share pictures of it, how is that fun or cool?

race fetishist.

GAAAAAAAYO
I said gaaaaayo.

You're such a cuck.

>the point of tributes
These threads are simply entertainment for faggots who like to circle jerk each other. It has nothing to do with females.

+UPPER DICK ZAPPER+

idk its just nice to see a cock on girls faces i guess

Don't really care if it's gay as long as it feels good.