Snail Thread

Snail Thread
Snail Thread

Attached: jCGh3e9ep2VasatgBY5_vYOfX-TeltaEc3XIIoH4Dvc.jpg (1200x1200, 188.54K)

SNAILS SNAILS SNAILS SNAILS SNAILS SNAILS SNAILS SNAILSSNAILS SNAILS SNAILS SNAILSSNAILS SNAILS SNAILS SNAILSSNAILS SNAILS SNAILS SNAILSSNAILS SNAILS SNAILS SNAILSSNAILS SNAILS SNAILS SNAILSSNAILS SNAILS SNAILS SNAILSSNAILS SNAILS SNAILS SNAILSSNAILS SNAILS SNAILS SNAILSSNAILS SNAILS SNAILS SNAILSSNAILS SNAILS SNAILS SNAILSSNAILS SNAILS SNAILS SNAILSSNAILS SNAILS SNAILS SNAILSSNAILS SNAILS SNAILS SNAILSSNAILS SNAILS SNAILS SNAILSSNAILS SNAILS SNAILS SNAILSSNAILS SNAILS SNAILS SNAILSSNAILS SNAILS SNAILS SNAILS

Why does it have roof shingles?

Those are actually flakes a iron it uses to resist 700+ degrees (f) while feeding on hydrothermic tubes

Are you a cephalopod expert or are you focused on gastropods? I have some questions.

Attached: 1643439268306.jpg (640x448, 36.56K)

Kirby your enthusiasm.

Gastropods are my interest, but I'm nowhere near an expert

I honestly thought that was a lie but upon doing some research I think this is one of the coolest fucking animals I've ever seen

I am developing a system to appraise various aquatic animals for the purpose of biological payloads for interstellar missions. Cephalopods are attractive b/c they are intelligent and will signal signs of stress, while gastropods are more durable and their reproductive cycle is much simpler. If you have any other perspectives I'd like to hear

Attached: 1643318806053.jpg (360x554, 80.14K)

If you eat seasnails, I guess there's no problem eating land snails too. Yum. Looks like protein to me.

snail cool. squid/octopus also cool.
That's my view

snail hours

I wonder if snails could take over the world

not gonna happen satan

Bruh this looks like something out of Berserk.

Why are sea snails so much cooler compared to land snails? I mean that one is literally made out of fucking metal, that's rad as shit

I remember hearing about that thing. Who would have thought a creature could have a metal exterior?

Snails are the ultimate life form

...and tho I walk through the valley of death...

Attached: slat.png (636x422, 332.05K)

They're a close second to cephalopods

This motherfucker has his own heatsink.