Have you fucked a MARRIED woman?

Have you fucked a MARRIED woman?

Would you fuck a MARRIED woman if she gave you the chance?

What is she was the wife of your coworker/friend?

Attached: 1F0A2C2D-802E-465E-AD52-037E4483B614.jpg (750x745, 247.87K)

you gotta try getting a single women before a married one

Attached: Capasdasdture.png (67x68, 1.68K)

i'd fuck anyone i find attractive if my wife would never find out about.

Well maybe just refrain from having her find out? Does she keep stalker tabs on you?

Not me, but my mate was a male stripper on weekends, and would fuck married/engaged women every week. Like it was nothing. Redpilled the shit out of me

That is pure genius! Getting paid to seduce and fuck women. Why havent I done that yet?

Attached: 52BEE181-83D8-4C98-B9EB-7CA65B3A7975.jpg (750x740, 46.88K)

i've fucked a bunch of whores behind my wife's back. even on a couple trips. she doesn't know a thing, but i'm sure she was suspicious. there was just never any actual evidence so she let it go.

I wish I knew someone who was cheating on their spouse so I could get money from them in exchange for keeping my mouth shut, then once I got enough money from them, tell their spouse anyway.

Do you feel guilty? Why or why not?

Just like in that show Guest Book. Strippers apparently do this sometimes.

Fucked my buds sister. She's married and ten+ years older. Came in her. Fucked his other sister but she's a known whore and she had a bf at the time. Also came in her

I have once and I honestly felt terrible about it. won't be doing it again.

Attached: 1654313740261.jpg (720x480, 39.52K)

>she let it go
Pretty sure she didnt

I fuck a married woman all the time.

She's my wife.

i fuck my friends wife every time he leaves for deployment
Recently its the same day thing

Ive never had sex with a married woman but I used to fuck a girl who had a boyfriend, he did not know about it. AMA

Have ongoing relationship with unhappy married woman, she’s 44 I’m 33. Comes over twice a month, we drink beer and watch movies, then she sucks my cock and I fuck her rough like a slut and she leaves

It’s great. Highly suggest getting head from an older woman

Yes a fuck my wife all the time

I've fucked my wife, my ex-wife, a married woman who was cheating, two married women who were in the process of getting divorced, and two married women in open marriages.

My housemate was a stripper for a club literally just two blocks from our apartment and he was bringing married women home to skeet and yeet every fucking week. He was 10/10 chad handsome but totally psychotic and mentally ill with zero morality. He was fucking his friends gf's and wives and our neighbors wife too.

Your wife is def already doing it

I have fucked a married woman.
My wife.

married user here, met a pregnant married woman online and fucked her while her husband was out of state for work. honestly it was a 10/10 experience but ended when he came back

friends fiancé.. shes cheated with 4 guy including me

Attached: fsdfsdf.png (703x873, 667.29K)

At my last job, I fucked the receptionist after happy hour when I first started. I found out later she was married.

Pics of her?