Sanitation is technology

Pissing in sink is superior to pissing in the toilet.
Prove me wrong.
Pro-tip: I will piss on you.

Attached: dont go to deekchat.ml .jpg (800x800, 78.9K)

Pissing in the yard > pissing in the bathroom

Based yard pisser.

one time I pissed through my bedroom window. felt very nice.

indeed nature/grass pissing is actually the most superior. lmao @ OP and his bloat piss tech. touch grass (not where you pissed) nerd

mmm...
streetshitty is how i roll

pissing in the yard from the second story deck when it's storming out is the best piss i've ever had

these Any Forums threads are comfy

I once cooked out of my bedroom window, 2 stories up, surprised a video of it didn't end up somewhere

piss in sink
2 sec blast of wah wah
g2g

what did u cook?

exactly, need more of these

Sorry I'm a phoneposter fag I ment to say coom, but one could say I cooked lust

Attached: 549125d57c19b16b69d019bf5fa7ecf1.jpg (736x552, 136.69K)

urine is sterile so pissing in sink isn't a danger and clearly would use less water as the water used to wash hands would be the flush, not all that water in the toilet. The blast back from my firehose would be a problem, though

>Pissing in sink is superior to pissing in the toilet.
Bitch please... Pissing in the shower is the most efficient form of urination. Parallel task management worthy of any AMD epic.

Attached: 1281565728381.png (386x387, 33.51K)

pissing in the sink is kinda similar to urinal as in it's more convenient and natural
but pissing in toilet is like video game, just pretend you score more points if you dont hit the water and now it's fun

I'm not tall enough for the sink so I just piss in the tub. Rinse it off when I take a shower the next day.

I am for the deepest part of the pool. I then push hard with all my mightnto get that deep throaty rumble of my piss beam ripping through the soft virginal waters

>sink
>no cabinet below it
>all that dead space underneath it
>nowhere to put soap, toothpaste/toothbrush
Absolutely soulless and useless. Terrible.

>>no cabinet below it
so rats and cockroaches can hide in it?
dumbass

>virginal
I think I'm missing something. Are you pissing in the toilet or an english piano

Attached: a44fb5ee7b691d1113eedfa0c5ad2c5b-2138218243.jpg (3722x1451, 694.11K)