Loner

>loner
>cousin invites me to go out drinking then hanging out at a lounge where women will be
>will not overdo it with drinking
>am nervous about what may be expected of me if our group of 3 wants to approach a group of women or if women approach us
Help me not fuck this up

Attached: 2AE96EAB7ED744A2AB840025A65B78D7.jpg (700x862, 47.79K)

Please help this environment is new to me

Bump

ask to see their juicey boobeys

Be serious

Prioritize having your own fun and making the most out of it and stop worrying about everything else. You overthinking things is going to paralyze you into not doing anything so just roll with it. Also talking to women isn't this giant fucking thing like you're making it out to be.

But it it's group setting I guess I need to try and commit to the one woman I like to see right away if there's any connection? Like if a group of ladies approach our group of guys or vice versa what do

Just act normal you fucking retard. Small talk and sip your drink, it's not a big deal buddy. Literally just go with the flow and don't start pulling spaghetti out of your pocket. You will be fine user.

I understand that, but how would you answer this guessing I might need to make a quick first move talking to girl I like?

I genuinely believe any of the advice you would get from here for when talking to a women would be a detriment to you. Once again, just act normal, say some generic shit, that you like her hair, dress, shoes, her eye shadow makes her eyes pop, etc. Just stay within the lines.

Just don't over think it, it's not that hard, it's not a math question.

simple. Don't go. Your the 3rd+ wheel. Your presence gives them added confidence to score while you get shit on behind your back. Don't do it OP.

I see what you're saying but I just don't wanna end up with the ugly or fat girl of the group

Autist

I get where you're coming from but I don't think this type of activity warrants the 3's a crowd talk

get the fuuck out of there now OP. Your cousin is using you to score. He gets pity points with women by keeping you around.

You can talk to more women then one you fuckface

dubs of social death. You never had a chance. Your being mogged on and later when you find out its gonna hurt even worse.

But if it's our group of guys and their group of women talking I'm kinda stuck with the ugly/fat one until my guys want to move on or keep talking to them

Don't listen to this fucking guy, get out there and have a good time. Don't fucking over think it. If you don't want to the fat bitch or the ugly bitch then don't go for them, but at the end of the day pussy is pussy and you both leave happy.

Listen to this guy.

I don't want to cockblock by telling my guys to move on to other women or walk away alone to do my own thing standing in corner alone

Then be the first to bat mother fucker, take the initiative. If you are still this worried about being the odd man out then just don't go. I personally think you'll be fine and that you need to just stop worrying so much.

Thanks and you're right I will be fine, I just want to be prepared for anything that can happen. Don't want to ruin my guys evening or having them feel bad for me

See, what you gotta do is man up and take anyone who gives you shit, bend em over and put it in they asshole!

get in that ass larry

Fuck you asshole, You sadistic normie fuckers want OP to be hurt and used. Damn....guess thats what you get for trying to give a fellow antisocial loner some wise advice.

>GET OUT NORMIE!!!!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1645770997772.jpg (820x711, 133.17K)

I bet he's no where near the autistic retard you are. He's going to go out there and have a good time and you're still going to be sitting at your desk being a miserable bitch.

lurk moar

Dude a group of 6 people can talk to each other without being separated in groups of 2. Are you an actual autist? Are you going to rape anyone?

Attached: 1652733055222.jpg (1095x658, 41.25K)

You just need to learn how to top duded!