Hello anons this is my dinner what do you think of it?

hello anons this is my dinner what do you think of it?
I know it looks sad but I'm happy with it :) I'm not good at cooking so this is the best I can do.

Attached: my_cheese.jpg (4000x2250, 236.48K)

Lets be honest, you know you’re eating more than that.

looks good but
>cheese flavor on cheese
>small amount of chips
>baby pop
step up nigga other than that a classic 4channer dinner 8.5/10

looks good, but use a coaster for that canada dry you swine

yeah I had 2 cookies after
I need to eat better

Attached: 22ea6b5564b34ee7a690c8ef9e5281e4.jpg (170x204, 6.72K)

>make water boil
>throw in noodles
>add sauce
>1000 times better than fucking natchos and cheese
Are you american OP?

It’s on his meme sized mousepad. It’s fine.

yes
I hate my country

what's that mouse?

delicious

here you go user

Attached: gamer.jpg (2250x4000, 383.33K)

show me your game collection

Favorite flavor of Doritos?

Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ, OP. If this is true, your retarded ass needs to learn how to fucking cook. When I joined the army in '93 the only MOSs they offered me were Paralegal Secretary and Food Service. Living at home, my mom was like 2 levels above you in cooking skills; she could do it, but it was bland & repetitive. Needless to say, I chose food service because, even though I busted my ass with long, sweaty hours in an ultimately thankless job, I learned a skill that not only benefited me outside the military but also in my personal life as well. My rationale was that as long as I had food in my kitchen, I had no excuse for going hungry.

Plus it works as a seduction tool. Women LOVE a man who knows his way around a kitchen. C'mon, think about it; if I'd taken Paralegal, what kind of pickup line could I use on a woman? "Hey, if ya take me home I'll... Write ya a legal brief in the morning". Fuck that.

Haven't cooked professionally for a while (in an entirely different industry now) but at a job prior to transitioning to the new field, was handed 3 steamed lobsters by my boss & told "do something with this". Two days later I had lobster alfredo on our buffet line. I've made it at my house since then & it's fucking dee-lish.

Maybe you don't have any creativity. Maybe you don't have any drive. Maybe you don't have any non-internet resources. I don't know. But cooking is not difficult, and eating bullshit food like that regularly simply because you can't be bothered to learn a skill that will improve your quality of life exponentially is nothing more than a sign of your own laziness & complacency. In which case, you are everything that is wrong with America and you deserve to get fat on disgusting, processed "food".

Attached: OP is a fag phone.png (355x397, 166.71K)

the original ones

Attached: new-nacho-cheese.png (500x633, 180.94K)

Who gives a fuck he's happy with it.

yeah I feel good about my dinner. that's why I posted it

If you ever get the chance to come to Canada you have to try our doritos. I've been to the US a few times and everytime I eat it I'm disappointed. Don't get me wrong the amount of options you have far outnumber ours, it's just I find they don't taste as good.

I'm going to canada in july I'll try some when I'm there

Attached: Canada.png (1200x600, 21.6K)

You have to try the jalapeno and cheddar chips as well as bold bbq. Basically the green and purple bag. While you're here try our ketchup chips too, not lays though because they suck. I think any other brand us ok but old dutch might be best for ketchup flavor.

this, a mousepad is a cromulent coaster