How did the Republican party turn the U.S into the white Christian version of the middle east? lol

How did the Republican party turn the U.S into the white Christian version of the middle east? lol

Attached: 1653947173651.jpg (1024x687, 123.87K)

Meanwhile on the left.

Attached: blm.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

I mean either way just seems like a fucked country

good anakin good

I agree unfortunately it's not the right destroying America.

how did foreigners become so obsessed with america?

Eh it depends on who you ask I guess. I'm not american but super fascinated with your people. Obviously what happens in your country will affect the world so I honestly hope you guys figure this out. Obviously the problem is the divide, but from from my perspective, doesn't seem like that will resolve itself, so I'm curious from someone from there what an actual solution is. Or is it always my party good other party bad and that's it nothing can be done. Sad for such a great country if that's the case, as you were formed because of your unity. Maybe you just need a common enemy.

Why not? Are you just interested in your own country? Insulation isn't good, gotta be globally aware, this isn't the old times we all connected now. Your literally on the internet.

we know you're not american. It's always non-americans creating threads about americans. The obsession is crazy. If you actually lived here, you wouldn't notice any of this shit. It's perfectly normal, just stop watching the news and media trash

Didn't start the thread, I'm not OP. I'm canadian we got our own set of problems, but I'm always in us for business so I kinda see it first hand.

what have you seen first hand? please tell me about it.

>globally connected
Its one thing to be globally connected and another thing to bring up a very specific foreign country for no reason constantly. Its actually kind of annoying

Again I'm not OP who started this thread just replying out of boredom really. So no I'm not doing this constantly lol nor do I have agenda. I really don't give a shit

Most people in the actual United States are fine. There are a group of more extremist niggers on either side, but the right wing ones really came out of the woodwork to party with Trump, and the most stupid of those stormed the capitol for him and got sent to prison lol. That asshole needs to lose another election already and fade into oblivion so everyone can move on with life. Politicians are already annoying enough when they don't come with a legion of retarded "fans"

Honestly we get the same problems you guys do except maybe the whole Mexican border thing/ mass shooting.

What I do see is the same stuff, but just more. Prolly because there's just a shit load of you whether legally or illegally there's just lots. Maybe that's the problem. Just too many people to make happy, police, educate, blah blah blah.

It'll continue to be left vs right for as long as the media can help it. Media owned by the gubment, gubment wants power, best way to stay in power is divide your country in half.. A lot easier to keep control of half the population.

Practically all successful societies were built off of a Christian/judeo value system. If you can't appreciate that. Perhaps you should go abroad and find your utopian fantasy. I promise, you will not be missed in the slightest... Oh whats that?? You're just talking shit because you have no idea what real oppression looks like??

Attached: 1295249911438.png (800x1280, 674.6K)

You know how I could tell he wasn’t American? His post was thoughtful, respectful, and not full of faggoty American buzzwords YOU STUPID RACIST LIECE OF SHIT CUCKSERVACUNT. Fuck trump!

.....been that way since at least the 80's

In the grand scheme of things not really. In took the entirety of your countries existence for the Roman empire to fall. They were in charge for a millennium before that. In the end of days, if you rank most successful in history America might just be a blip with how your declining already. You guys peaked in the 60s prolly

Honestly i don’t think it’s going to happen. I think it’s more likely we fracture and go to war with each other before we’ll sit down and listen to each other and think of what’s best for the country and all of its people. It would take close to a miracle. It would also take a rockstar president who embodies everything great about America that the entire country can get behind. It’s not going to happen.

black balloons

Aliens will fucking unite man. The whole world was cheering on fourth of July when Independace day came out in theaters. We just need fucking aliens to show up already