Wizard here. What's it like to have sex with someone who cares about you?

Wizard here. What's it like to have sex with someone who cares about you?

Attached: 1653466455262.jpg (2048x1280, 922.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O42tZse-P6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its nice. My dog never leaves my side and is always excited when I get home.

Doubt anyone knows, no one cares for another person and fucks them

Virgins should all be murdered. I worship death and I think there needs to be more death in this world. Death is the only thing you can really count on. Corona didn’t kill enough

so you fuck your dog then? who's on top?
blatantly false user. i know plenty of couples who are happy together and fuck each other

Fucking amazing bit the relationship never lasts

Pretty good. It’s only a temporary feeling though. From one ex-wizard to another, it’s cool and all, but happiness springs from within. Not from a woman’s pussy.

sleight of hand

interesting outlook user. why exactly should virgins me murdered though? wouldn't you be better off waiting for us to breed so you have more people to murder?

>ex-wizard
what's your secret user? how did you ascend from wizardy?

No, max deaths please

It wasn’t anything too special. I started talking to a woman. We were into each other and we fucked. There is no secret. You’ve seen Kung Fu Panda right? You just talk to women without having some ulterior motive, like you do when you speak to guys. When one laughs at your jokes, make time to hang out with them more. If she continues to laugh at your jokes, you’ll eventually fuck.

Nothing like having sex, then laying in bed watching TV, propped upright with pillows, with my gf resting up against my arm and caressing my chest for the next hour before we go to sleep

There's got to be more to it than that user. I talk to women in very much the same way as I talk to guys. Regardless of how much we laugh, none of them want to fuck me. Which is fine when i'm talking to dudes, but I'd kinda like a change of some sort with the women.

There really isn’t. If they laugh at your jokes but don’t want to spend time with you I’d say you either need better jokes or need to meet women who laugh more sincerely. Are these women laughing politely or are they busting a gut? Are you tense? Does your desire to be liked seep out into other peoples impressions of you? You can’t objectively know any of these things. If you are relaxed around women, women will feel relaxed around you. If you are funny and an enjoyable person to hang out with, they will want to hang out with you. It’s just a numbers game to find someone who responds well. If you’re having no luck, increase the sample size to better experience the bell curve of female attraction.

I don't know user, i'm not a professional comedian. I think the women i've dated have had fun, and we got some good laughs, but i'm no .
I guess one problem is i don't really know the answer to things like "are you tense". Maybe? I'm doing the best i can, but the best i can isn't good enough apparently.

idk, i only fucked whores

Honestly, I thought I was for years...Turns out otherwise.

how's that working out for you user? would you recommend it or no?
wizardry isn't a state of mind. it's an objective measurement based on virginity status and age

Pretty good actually cause i avoid all the drama and dont have to commit to bullshit like texting, going on dates and buying gifts for some bitch that will break up with me in a few months anyway.

youtu.be/O42tZse-P6w

Attached: thumps.jpg (432x314, 190.77K)

does it get you anything you can't get from masturbating?
imo fucking a whore is basically the same as masturbating
unless you actually care about each other to some degree, what's the point?

Is it good being a wizard? I have 3 years to go myself.

no. it fucking sucks user. for fucks sake fuck someone before it's too late

why doesn’t it last?

You don’t need to be a comedian or objectively funny. You just need to find a girl who thinks you’re funny. That’s why it’s a numbers game. The more women you interact with the likely hood of one finding you appealing only increases.

But, personally. I would say to direct your focus elsewhere. Even if you have sex, at most that will provide short term, temporary pleasure. Even if you get a girlfriend, this will not be what makes you happy. It’s entirely likely that you will get both and still feel no different. Happiness comes from within.

Warm apple pie

Okay...I have heard this quite a lot tbh. Maybe I should sort myself out and get a gf finally.

>it’s a numbers game
Yeah I hear this a lot user. How many women do you think I'd need to date before the math works out? 100? 1000? 10,000?
It's easy to say happiness comes from within, but that's pretty hard to grasp for a 36 year old virgin who's never had a relationship and never been happy.
Please do user. I really don't want to see you on here in 3 years posting my thread.

It's great the only problem is you have to put up with rest of the bullshit for an hour of fun. You have to give her time, attention and resources so she will give you the privilege of having sex with her once a in while. Not worth it IMO.

Is giving your girlfriend time and attention really that bad user? That sounds like what a relationship should be.

>never been happy
I want you to think about this statement. Are you being hyperbolic or is this an accurate statement? Because if you truly have never been happy, my dude that is Depression, and that shit is exactly what I’m talking about. If you have depression, getting laid will not fix that. Having a girlfriend won’t fix that. It will just make you feel worse because now you don’t even have the “excuse” as to why you feel miserable. This being said as a 35 year old man who’s had a girlfriend and lived that exact experience.