Post your secrets

Post your secrets

Attached: secretss.jpg (260x268, 26.56K)

I'm fucking my gfs older sister

i beat off with my oldest daughters panties.

I fucked a goat

Do you want to fuck your oldest daughter?
How about the other ones?

I usually have a sex toy with me/inside me when I go out. Only place I don’t wear one is at work.

femanon?

How old and story?

I had a dream that I was being chased by a terminator, and when I woke up, the 2nd one was on. story?

>pic rel, drew what I saw

Attached: terminator.jpg (256x256, 14.77K)

Yes

I have a small penis

Wife's dad left her mom when she was a small kid. She grew up sharing a big house with her uncle and he was her father figure. Over time though he got into gambling debt and got addicted to alcohol. This culminated to the summer before leaving for college he groped her ass while she was making breakfast. she froze on the spot and got her ass and pussy groped before he wandered off. That night she locked herself in her room and was making plans to stay at a friends house until college started. The uncle started banging on her door trying to open it but eventually gave up.

Likely would've been raped by him. We have roleplayed it several times. I start banging and forcefully opening her door and she calls me uncle/daddy as I roleplay raping her roughly while she whimpers. Also sometimes this involves blackmail roleplay.

He has since sobered up for a few months now and she wants us to visit them. I wonder if she wants to actually be fucked by him. I kinda wanna see it.

That's not a secret

Been cheating on my gf with one of my cousins

Timestamp plz

Nice, who is hotter/ better lay. How did it start with your cousin?

i've seen my sister's nude pics and videos and i want to fuck her and blast my cum on her asshole

You wanna see another man fuck your girl? What a cuck

I had this trannie girl give me blowjobs almost everyday in middleschool. I'm now I'm college and never seen her since then. She had scars and cig burns all over her, and I would rub her thighs in class. I didn't like her, but I wanted to touch something, and cum. I also thought I could "fix" her but now I see it was a mistake. I regret it partially, but I learned alot.

Pretty hot, what do you bring? Have anything with you?

You were getting blowjobs from a dude, he has a penis and balls not a vagina