The ex GF contacted me today to let me know she saw a job posting that might be interesting to me...

The ex GF contacted me today to let me know she saw a job posting that might be interesting to me. A couple months ago we got in a big fight, she said I'm done and don't talk to me, so I didn't. Is she playing a game here? We haven't texted beyond the job offer, I was cordial and said I appreciate it, and that was it. Wtf?

Attached: english-pub.jpg (500x375, 32.43K)

You should do it. She probably broke up with you because you’re a bum.
If you want some of that sweet sweet booty you need to get you a job and a car and a place to live.

I have all of those things. I'm successful and career driven, we didn't break up because I'm some bum, it was something else. But I guess she thought I might want to apply to this job

No nigger, it was because you’s a bum you nigger bum.

Attached: 738A2DE9-051B-433D-B754-D97E66BE6967.jpg (1854x1292, 811.53K)

Not worth, even for a casual fling. You should not reopen an old scar because you want to relive the exciting memory that gave it to you

Dumb bitch logic you work there she brings new bf for date there.....

She definitely has an angle you're not seeing. Women usually do.

She was just doing you a solid, probably as a way to help her move on more than actually wanting to help you out, if you can understand that. I'd say leave her alone. If she wants to talk to you more in the future, she will reach out. The question then is, do you you want to talk to her and if so, why?

probably cos your networth is 0 and thats a nono for a fruitful relationship. this also implies you have no BBC that would negate the sunk cost by giving ultimate pleasure. this means go get a job if you wanna hold a gf. take this advice from a black bartender with hundreds of phone numbers of lonely ex

I don't work somewhere you could take a person on a date.
Maybe she was expecting me to initiate further convo (I didn't). It just feels like a weird game she's playing and idk why she's doing this.
Yeah I can see that angle. I havent contacted her, as she requested, and been messing around with other broads, I dont have an interest in talking to her but I am just wondering what her deal is here.
Ok faggot, cant believe you typed all that out, what a worthless reply

It's impossible to know without a lot more context.

Kill yourself nigger.

We had a fight awhile back, I did something stupid (didn't cheat, it honestly wasn't a big deal) and she was really mad, she said we are done and not to contact her, so I haven't at all. She just randomly texted me about a position I should apply for, and that was it. No provocation from me at all, I dont engage with her on social media, I recently got a nice haircut....not much else to say except that I feel like we ended on bad terms. I don't understand why she would randomly contact me like this about a job. If shes so pissed that she would cut me out of her life, I dont get why she would want to help me out career wise

Even if she wants to get back together ...dont. Someone who will break up a relationship over a fight isnt worth it. Me and my girl fight from time to time and sometimes its a big one...but we never storm off or leave. We argue a bit,and settle down and talk

Think of it like this. You want to be with a girl for the rest of your life right? Imagine how many fights you will get into in 50 years. Are you gonna worry that this fight she will leave you? Just dont. Take it from a guy who went throguh it. I understand 4chin is a place of retards,but ive gotten good advice form people on here and some hard truths. Did I listen? nope,and i suffered for it and 4chin was right. You can be swayed by love and lust for your girl...4chin isnt. Its the true chaotic neutral.

Retard dubs if it pays good and you get back with her with said job you might have to financially help her unless she dont need no man to take care of her

It's not her. Your GF is two different people, at least one of which is a Russian spy.

Shes got a career too. I really see no reason for her to reach out randomly like this unless she wanted a reason to and found it. Or maybe she really does just want to help me out. The whole thing is weird

OPs ex would never pressure her black boyfriend to hard wagie in a cage. because we blacks have other features that OPs ex would value and tbh crave every single day. sucks to be a worthless fugly boi who got told by his ex to get some value into the relationship by wageslaving his life away. sucks for you OP. being black is so much easier

She left you because you're being the woman in the relationship. She's straight.

You shouldn't have responded at all
Shes already won

THIS feature could have saved you OP. too bad you lack the BBC. life with a BBC is literally the scenic coastal ride. OMG OP your ex is calling me. SHE NEEDS THE D, THE BLACK D

Attached: 1518865314779.webm (270x480, 1.56M)

lol she already won? All I said was looks like a nice job, I'll look into it, thanks. Didnt take her bait and start asking how she was or any bullshit

Kek, get help dude. Look at yourself.

This is now a horny nigger lover thread

What you should've done was tell her to fuck off and block her.
But you're a pussy beta bitch so you let a girl cut you off, then contact you (unblocked) and let her live in your head rent-free instead of realising that if you were a true man you'd be better than to dwell on some bitch who cuts others off over little things.
If you had any balls you'd send her back the a whorehouse application form.