So this is how Americans live? You'll never see this level poverty here in Europe...

So this is how Americans live? You'll never see this level poverty here in Europe. The government actually cares about its people here unlike in America.

Land of free? More like land of the poorfags lmfao

Attached: east-cleveland11.jpg (600x337, 121.06K)

Non-Americans should all be murdered. I worship death and I think there needs to be more death in this world. Death is the only thing you can really count on. Corona didn’t kill enough

That is literally a democrat dream, its a dream of empty promises and pandering. The dumbocrats are too busy worrying about "my side vs your side" and not investigating where funding goes.
They promise opportunities to non whites and just use them for votes, all the money goes to politicians.

Attached: 1653095318953.jpg (1038x1167, 296.39K)

Land of the free where nothiong is free.

Clearly you've never been to the Balkans

It's mainly a problem of the US being way too big and being divided into states. Areas that once had thriving industry can have their industries go out of business and the economy becomes stagnant and then dies. There is no money to maintain public infrastructure in those areas.

Of course they spend federal taxes maintain local state areas and give everyone healthcare if they stopped spending it all on war.

the free markets work because they just do

this

but also this.

wtf are you talking about?
even the most developed countries in europe have lots of places that are magnitudes worst than your picture rofl
pic related

Attached: MG_2726_v2.jpg (573x860, 472.11K)

This is like half of america

Everything looks worse during the spring/fall. Notice the grass? Notice how there's no leaves on the trees? The houses themselves don't actually look that bad.

this is murumica? LMAO and i thought my country is bad! (india)

your not a worldleader i dont want to end in that shithole conditions

this image completely changed my perception and affection on murica. shit nation

>Most developed
>Posts england

Lol

its actually belgium
and most other countries have places like this, from france to denmark

also a winter pic is totally biased and an anti european agenda push. dont fall for it. reminder that when they show pics in winter then they are deliberately trying to imply its ugly in general overthere. who on gods world would ever do that and paint europe in a bad light by posting visual images of a populated area in winter?

>So this is how Americans live?
Some do, yes. But this is how I live so your assumptions are incorrect.

Attached: 789432.jpg (800x532, 109.21K)

look up trailer parks. thats not poverty. if anything thats middle class

The American dream:
>buy a single family house in a suburb minimum 30 minutes drive away from everything you want and need
>become enslaved to the auto industry because you need to drive everywhere and have no other options
>spend at least a third of your paycheck to you slave owners to maintain your car

yeah that’s why everyone with a college education is looking to gtfo and move abroad after we graduate. This country is full of dipshits and assholes that are their own worst enemy, and in every case, every future it has to look forward to requires a civil war in order to get to. The country is Europes western frontier into the americas, and these are primitive savage people in a pioneer culture. Same as Russia being Europes eastern frontier into Asia.

Truth be told, most of Belgium is like that picture. Ever been there? It looks even uglier in summer.

That's even worse.

Next you're gonna post France.

still better than 90% of european towns. foreigners are so awful and repulsive. if you hate america so much then stop using american products and services. fucking arrogant people