Anyone else on this board like a good cigar? I’m currently addicted to pic related

Anyone else on this board like a good cigar? I’m currently addicted to pic related.

Attached: EE741B10-A3C7-4CF6-8D6D-E64F3809AF3A.jpg (900x576, 274.39K)

I'm a big fan of the Perdomo line

Macanudo for me

Especially their portofino

Smoked it and it was pretty good. I'm a big fan of Romeo and Julia cigars. Wanted to buy some Cohibas lately but the best ones are unavailable. I found some esplendidos in internet shops but they have to be fake. 10$ for one esplendido sounds too good to be true

I enjoy perdomo champagne

Yeah it does. I’ve had good luck finding cohiba Cubans online but you have to verify their authenticity on their website.

Rich people like me just use 100% pure medical grade morphine

Never tried them what’s the flavor profile?

Padron 1926 maduro is my all time favorite. Perdomo lot 23 Maduro is my daily cigar though. I'm 32 btw.

They are ok I don't really smoke them much except Christmas day and when it hits midnight on new years

I really like toscanos

I know that is lightly infused but if you like Tabaks give The Tabernackle a try. You wont regret it.

Nigaraguancigars are best for my taste. Smoother layered taste in comparison to many. Carcia&Carcia makes good ones.

I remember when this country actually sold cigars via interner. Now all you have is shit unless you visit an actual tobacco store which arent too common.
Our government is boasting to be the first smoke free country till 2035. Yeah... Finland.

Nicaraguan's are good. I personally prefer Dominican for their sweetness. One thing I know fore sure are Cubans are overrated.

My favorites are Arturo Fuente cigars. I've never had a bad one. I also had some Aging Room cigars I really enjoyed. I don't really like full bodied cigars I like a nice medium.

No. Theyre nasty and make me dizzy.

Attached: Metal PePe.jpg (474x355, 35.76K)

Damn. Can you order from other countries and have them shipped?

You haven't had the right cigar. Some people make the mistake of their first cigar being a full bodies cigar or a cheap cigar. Which means they're either too strong for you or they taste like shit because they're cheap. Find a medium bodied or light cigar from a premium brand and try it.

No. The smoke hurts my eyes and its lame.

Attached: Forest PePe.jpg (319x331, 13.36K)

This is a nice thread. You lads have recommendations for a cigarlet?
I rather enjoyed this one, but I also haven't had many. I was told to try Cohiba because it's kind of an industry standard but also that there is better out there.

Attached: download (9).jpg (500x500, 48.38K)

You are going to die of lung cancer user.

They're good entry level cigars. Cheap and sweet. If you like a sweet tip I recommend Baccarat. If you want to level up your cigar game get into the Padron series of cigars. They are some of the best selling and best tasting cigars you can get for a decent price.

Went down to Mexico a few months ago and had some real Cubans sold locally. They were fresh and fantastic.

Try anything by Arturo Fuente. The chateau Fuente maduro is a good starter cigar with them (pic related) also their hemmingway cigars are a good place to start.

Attached: Arturo_Fuente_Double_Chateau_Fuente_Robusto_Maduro.jpg (1200x1200, 181.94K)

Everyone dies

Attached: 18FA3878-EE9E-4312-9E60-E2C381338753.gif (220x124, 22.59K)

You don't inhale cigars. If anything he'll die from mouth or less tongue cancer.

None all year then 2 in 1 week. Fucken legend.