If she ugly?

if she ugly?

Attached: Amber00.jpg (3504x2332, 222.82K)

is

>She

ugly

?

huh?

is that person ugly or not

Legends

Attached: Totes Leo.jpg (269x188, 6.29K)

Ugly on the inside and in about 4 years, ugly on the out.

Someone screencap this to show to future generations!

IF
she ugly
THEN
dubs get
ELSE
OP is a faggot

OP used a photo from the movie "The River Why", which was made in early 2010, when Amber was 23.

Nice try.

Nope

i wanted to know if people considered her ugly in her prime tho
have a more recent pic

Attached: 18086670-7429551-image-m-42_1567648752436.jpg (634x1061, 134.64K)

It speaks volumes about how much of a nobody she is that anons don't recognize even when the pic filename states her name.

Also convicted domestic abuser scum.

I dated a girl just like Amber. All the common signs I saw in her. It was satisfying to see Amber get called out for her bullshit and sociopathic behavior even though I didn't have the means to do so myself in regards to the ex in question.
Amber made good use of her looks for such a long time to get away with childish behavior, it was high time she understood what it felt like to be treated on the same level pegging as a man would.

Do you think she received enough public backlash?

She definetly deserves more backlash, but I believe we'll see more of it as time progresses.

Well she won't ever be cast in any major picture again and I doubt any person would date her so in terms of pure retribution, she's got it to the greatest extent
And fuck her, she deserves it
Not only did she fuck with his life, she decided to go along with the court case rather than just taking the L, admitting to going too far and making less of a mockery for herself

Ugly.

Attached: 1654113710933.jpg (463x677, 127.54K)

Her logs?

I hear you guys i Don't disagree with how you feel about her. Thing about her is she will try this shit again. I have no doubt whatsoever. And I don't think she gives a shit I don't think she feels remorse at all. And that press release she put on Instagram a soon as the trial ended. It didn't surprise me in the least. You had to have expected it from her. For me I'm gonna try to say the least I can about her because I know the firestorm the internet will be to her. Its gonna be really hard but I'm gonna try