Why are you not at Pattaya right now?

Why are you not at Pattaya right now?

Attached: shutterstock_1008532504-scaled-e1629803722783.jpg (2000x1123, 559.84K)

I'm busy shitposting on Any Forums

shithole

Generic, soulless Southeast Asian tourist city

dad died

too many gooks

Pattaya is dead since lockdown and covid. It’s full of creepy Indians as well. But where is bangkok112, his videos used to be part of my regular content. He’s vanished. Has he made his money and bounced. Have his funding sources dried up due to content and cucked policy. Is he waiting for Thailand to resume normal business. He seems to be still alive.

never heard of it.
Financial incompetence

I'm not allowed to leave Canada because I didn't get the death jab >_>

Because I'm not a normie. There's plenty of good looking trannies further inland.

Because I'm somewhere else duh

Humid + hot + bad internet + island fever + tourists + asians

Oh no the shot that makes you tired for like a few hours would kill you? Must be hard being so sick dude.

not him but I can live and die in my state for all there is to do and see and I'm sure he feels the same way about Canada. In fact I really wish people travelled less and just settled the fuck down. Enviornmentalists call it flight shaming because I guess planes produce a lot of greenhouse gas or whatever. Let the man stay where he is without the meme shot

You sound so fucking boring

Where can I find white professional ladyboys? Does Amsterdam have or some other place?

Yeah it does, the "purple light district".

Cause I’m not a ladyboy fucker or a nonce attracted to small Asians that look like children

Tutorial island

Thanks if only i knew last time

>Let the man stay where he is without the meme shot
let him do the thing i agree with! what, he was calling out something i disagree with? no, why would i care about that?

pedo