WE HAVE TO GO BACK

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

Attached: windows.png (640x480, 5.73K)

>can't do 90% of what we can do now even in that age
>inb4 muh aesthetics

Reject Windows 95, embrace tradition.

Only retards used Windows at that time. It's so fucking obvious to find the zoomer LARPers, you fucks have no idea about the world back then.

[NOFUCKYOU.EXE]

This zoomer is LARPing and has stopped responding to reason.

* Press Enter to delete this fucktarded thread that is not responding.
* Press Esc to return to the catalog and wait for jannies to clean it up.
* Press Ctrl+Alt+Del again to kill yourself faggot. You will lose all unsaved
data in all applications and nothing of value will be lost.

>at that time
Nice one outing yourself like that winfag retard

Now THIS is a fucking authentic Win31 experience. I've been pressing Enter over and over, and this shitty thread is still here.

I use all major OSes these days on a daily basis. The discussion was about OP though and him retroprojecting himself, if you have difficulty comprehending English.

t. zoomies seething that they missed the golden age of windows

Kek, I wonder if this is just a shitpost or are you actually one of the retards who can only name Windows and MS-DOS as 90's and 80's OSes.

Lmao, you couldn't even name the other "non-retarded" OS's.

>yes tell me so next time I can parrot it and not seem like a retard like I do right now
kek

Unlike you, my self image doesn't come from the technology I use.

>starts talking about self image out of nowhere when the discussion was about retards using win16
projecting much?

Unironically, literally anything else at the time. Easier to just say that Windows was shit than to name every other OS on the market and leave Windows out.

t. born in late 70's

boring.

The only one projecting is you. I only ask because I was curious not because I was afraid of seeming like a retard on Any Forums.

You could've just named a few examples instead of writing that out.

I'm not the user who made the post tho

UNIX and its derivatives (Solaris, NeXTStep), AmigaOS, Mac OS, OS/2, the list goes on
Even Windows NT

It was a good try, but you made two mistakes that made it obvious you skimmed some Shittypedia to make this post.
I'll leave it to the other oldfags to point them out (if they so choose).

Mac OS was almost as retarded as Windows back then. The UI was great and only matched by Windows 95, but everything underneath was a crude crash-happy mess. Even its direct ancestor, Lisa OS, was better.

>50,290 KB free
fuck no

implying you need more

I had an Amiga and a PC AT clone when Windows 3.11 was current, don't really get your argument

For daily usage it was far better at the time, I got to use it back in the day extensively, the OS itself was crude but it crashed far less and was far more flexible

Attached: 1648561665920.jpg (861x692, 99.39K)

>unplugs PS/2 mouse
>system crashes
lol no thanks

>For daily usage it was far better at the time, I got to use it back in the day extensively, the OS itself was crude but it crashed far less and was far more flexible
That has less to do with the OS and the fact that Apple hardware and software were made for eachother, instead of Windows that used 3rd party drivers for thousands of different hardware combinations, some very unstable, some quite solid.