You WILL not use <center>

You WILL not use
You WILL use css to center things
You WILL write semantic html
And you WILL be happy

Attached: file.png (836x238, 46.8K)

As long as browsers support HTML4 stuff, I don't give a shit about what webmonkeys declared as deprecated.
And no, I don't give a fuck about made-up tests bullshit about how well my website is optimized to pass some monkey standards.

Wanting to save keystrokes so you can have undefined behavior instead of defined behavior is peak Any Forums.

old websites might no display correctly

Yes. OP is a fag as usual

"""Undefined""" behaviour supported by every single browser/compiler/... that does what I want and is only undefined because fags like you refuse to add it to the standard or removed it because muh pedantic design "principles" and because they enjoy watching another man fuck their wives.

Good, it is spelt
We need british html.

is still widely supported so is never going to be dropped

What is semantic HTML

bloated trash made by xml loving low iq "people"

please dont use divs despite divs doing the same thing as the other 1000 irrelevant tags no one cares about

>I literally only use 's
Never had a problem

Fuck that, bring back

Fuck CSS

Modern web is gay!

My man.

I will use .
I will use , , ...
I will use .
I will use
I will use html align attributes.

I will use .
I will use .
Simple as.

Google is releasing a updated version of it's Rich Text Format (.rtf) to include device polling of available gpu hardware identifiers to insure compatibility in the lastest games written for semantic Rich Text Format (*.rtf). This is a good thing you've always wanted this.

The fuck is this? RTF predates Google, what the fuck are games using RTF for, and what does a basic text formatting language need device polling or anything GPU related for?

This is a good thing you've always wanted this.

The annoying thing too is the default styles for different elements that you have to override. Why, who even uses those actually? How does that make it more accessible.