Old Spice wearing fags, which scents are your favorite?

Old Spice wearing fags, which scents are your favorite?

Attached: oldspice2.jpg (3000x3000, 987.42K)

the tropical kiwi blue one... and the hawkridge one.... mainly the tropical kiwi blue one though.... used to put it on then play far cry 3... was extra tropicaly

bump

Swagger. Bearglove. maybe Wolfthorn. and a discontinued scent that was really fucking great but I can't recall the name... it was either Captain or Nomad, I think. That last one had bitches literally asking "what is that? it smells so good!" all the time

Have you tried swagger recently? I saw some people complaining about a scent change over the last couple years but it might just be autists being picky

Mam Baking?
My mam never baked so I have no idea what this smells like.

I'm wearing it now, just got some off amazon after a long break from that scent, I didn't notice until you said something, it might be a little different...still quite similar tho

well if you didn't notice then it might just be because I planted it in your head by reading what I wrote
But as long as you like it that's good to hear. I tried some the other day and it smelled as good as I remember from 2009.

daddy's cummies scent uwu

what does Bearglove smell like?

wolfthorn

Figi is my favorite

More earthy and pine-y I guess would be a way to describe it... whereas wolfthorn is more floral but not to excess.

Ever try After Hours or Elklord? Those are really good

This one

Attached: 71lH84CISeL._SL1500_-1715998567.jpg (1500x1500, 94.78K)

Limited edition scent from like two summers ago, Blast Off, and generally available scent Timber. The ones that are just deodorant though, not the antiperspirants. I find those to generally not smell as good. Sadly on my last stick of Blast Off, and wishing I'd bought another flat when they were still available.

sometimes they rerelease the discontinued ones under new names

I'll give them a sniff in the store if I see them.... another factor is are they available in deodorant only? antiperspirant makes me break out in a rash

yeah, they are. I just bought an Elklord deodorant
Interesting that you have that problem because most people complain about the deodorant only one giving them rashes

Swagger did give me a rash when I first tried it, I avoided it for a long time but gave it another try years later and it no longer does. Never had a problem with the other scents. I have a sensitivity to some chemicals; standard scented laundry detergent of any brand makes me itch like a motherfucker, I have to use the scent and dye free stuff. ironically gasoline, oil, and other car stuff bothers me almost not at all.

Aqua reef.
Idk why it’s just the one I use.

I heard someone mention that the rash could come from using anti dandruff shampoo in your armpits
And thankfully I never got a rash from anything, but this stuff called Arrid gave me irritation a while back.

That one is really good.

I read that as mam baking, I was thinking what the fucking is mam baking?

That makes no sense
You are mistaken
Antiperspirant contains more harmful chemicals

But certain deodorants have more potentially irritating ingredients to make up for the lack of antiperspirant

Fresh deodorant, fiji body spray

aqua reef

Attached: 1632345989501.jpg (644x476, 18.67K)