Give me one good reason why bullying homosexuals and transgender people is a bad thing

Give me one good reason why bullying homosexuals and transgender people is a bad thing.
Hardmode: Don't say because bullying is le bad

Attached: 10 year old trans victim.jpg (476x568, 23.88K)

This bitch got the face of a thirsty ass gecko

Attached: FB27148D-3089-4735-9C87-F4B70AFCB0F5.jpg (600x572, 152.7K)

It gives them the attention they want and sympathy they need.

This could be your son
>you could be enjoying hisbussy

If that was my son I'd disown his faggot ass.

Would
You
?

This

because hating people will genuinely never make you happy, it's a brief narcissistic high that leaves you feeling hollow

its not very nice

How would you feel if you were bullied for something that was a part of who you are?

See that's my argument here. If we don't bully the gays then my chances of fucking an over sexualized trans middle school boy in a skirt and panties increases exponentially.

hurting other people just shows off what a loser you are that you cant solve your own inadequacies. It tells everyone you cant hack it.

If I bully them then who’s going to pound me in the ass?

Because instead of growing to be relatively normal, if not tasteless individuals, they will turn into annoying wankers with siege mentality.

Feelings are subjective

If they’re like cool and don’t flaunt being gay/trans/whatever 24/7 then no but if they’re annoying then full send that shit

Twinks and lesbians are hot and I’d rather fuck them than bully them. Bears would probably beat my ass instead.

The troons on the other hand don’t need a bully’s help; just wait ten years and it’ll kill itself for you.

There is a vast gulf between gays and trannies. I feel bad for low-key gays who were forced to accept the "T" on the acronym.

cause other people think bullying is bad and they'll see homos getting bullied and think since bullying is bad and homos are getting bullied homos can't be bad and then civilization collapses

aren't trans people generally born trans? trans people who transition almost never regret it, despite the hate they get. they usually report feeling better after they transition

they want attention. youre giving them attention, might be bad attention, attention they can whinge and whine and have gay marches over. Attention that leads to them thinking they should have more rights than straight people, just because ~gay~.

Stop giving these assholes attention. leave them the fuck alone Be the better man bro, ignore the tards.