$8 gas in California

$8 gas in California

Why are leftists ok with this?

Attached: DRAWTHREAD.jpg (738x446, 87.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gasprices.aaa.com/state-gas-price-averages/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you reposted this from Any Forums. Also, those are the gas prices in a single California city. Disingenuous fuck

Fuck off. When the leftists tried to prevent it by introducing a bill to prevent gouging, and the conservitards all voted "no".

Damn, diesel is approaching $10. We all pay for that that one.

Good.
Let them suffer.

>Any Forums
>ingenuous
pick one

>leftists
You keep using that word. I don’t think you know what it means.

avg price in CA is $4.72.
gasprices.aaa.com/state-gas-price-averages/

Why vote about something that's not happening instead of focusing on why the prices are high? It's not Apoo's fault.

We all drive Tesla’s here. You must be a poor nigger, spic, or white trash.

Probably because they make more money there.

It's a cult of brainwashed morons, that are destroying the west.

Attached: 2022-05-28 11.40.18.jpg (1952x1490, 304.78K)

Why are you retarded? Prices are high because the industry is jacking up the price. With the populace being forced back to work, commuting is in full swing again. Plus, people want to travel for summer. It's no big mystery why the price is high.

If price gouging is prevented by law, prices will be lower.

This exactly proves my point.

Bro, didnt you hear its Trumps fault? And if you dont buy that then its Putins fault. But if you dont buy that then its because we are going through a "green transition". And if you dont believe that then fuck you racist.

why do conservicants project so much?

Amazing. What else was in it and where's the relief? What do you say when it just keeps going up? Which it will.

Neoliberal fascists and their retard followers are doing that friend. Democrats aren’t leftists, leftists would be more than happy to throw every politician into the Pacific Ocean tied to an anchor.

This shit has been happening since the 70s. I can't imagine how someone can't see it coming and protect themselves from it every decade since.

Semantics, they are leftists. End of story.

>Tesla's

Because orange man bad

Leftists want to ban fossil fuels they should be happy its getting more expensive.

Those are pesos.

>semantics
Not at all. There are clear distinction between marxists and libs. One wants to break the system into a million pieces, the other wants the old retard or the other old retard in charge.

why are rightists

Not much better here in nor cal.

Attached: 20220531_155034.jpg (1801x3200, 1.06M)

Him not orange.
Him peached.

Thinking it's going to be limited to one city. Lulz. I remember $6.00 was considered high when it first hit San Fran and now it's everywhere.

Is all your food and luxuries also delivered to you by Tesla? What is the fuel used by all the trains, boats, and trucks to get you all your nice things?

>Gives a link
>Doesn't even double check it

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-202803_Brave.jpg (1073x1809, 202.23K)