Is Terry really killed himself because his waifu dated a Black?

Is Terry really killed himself because his waifu dated a Black?

files.catbox.moe/1n9cwa.mp4

Attached: terry davis.jpg (640x480, 44.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEnklxGAmak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who was his waifu?

not op but
physics girl

No, physicsgirl or whatever her name was didn't date a black, but someone on a forum said that to troll him and he took it seriously
And he didn't kill himself, God took him to his abode because his task to construct God's temple was completed

Probably. He was a nutcase, he didn't really need an excuse to catch the train.

Pics?

>someone on a forum
lol yeah
someone on some forum called Any Forums or something

Schizos kill themselves all the time once they have lucid moments and realize how irreparably fucked they are. Terry was no different. Man suffered for literal decades; he watched himself slowly go insane and lost everything, and no-one could help him. Genuinely one of the most depressing stories Any Forums's ever been involved in, especially when you consider his obvious talents.

>God took him to his abode because his task to construct God's temple was completed
proof?

>especially when you consider his obvious talents
Stop posting this cope. This asshole wasn't talented. They teach you how to write a barebones OS in 2nd year computer science classes, it's nothing special. His minimalistic meme OS was still shit by all objective standards. You can tell who's a LARPing nocoder when they demonstrate their worship of this bigoted suicidal maniac.

>invented his own language
>wrote his own kernel
>wrote his own compiler
I'm not saying he was a savant but the man had chops.

what is physics girl?

Attached: 645565645654654.png (923x886, 649.61K)

so he mindbroken by BBC and jumped on a train?

There was a funny edit of this video incorporating the Blacked intro on Jewtube once upon a time. Seems it's been deleted now.

he 100% were more talented and competent than you will ever be in life
hell, Terry alone would accomplish more to tech than 99% of this board combined, he just got hit by an impossible to climb wall from his terminal schizophrenia

It looks like you know what you're talking about. Are you a psychiatrist or something? What are the first signs of you realizing you are going insane? Can you tell me more about it?

he killed his self because of BBC?

I'm not, but my brother's best friend was a schizophrenic so I have some basic experience. This vid is a good intro to the whole subject: youtube.com/watch?v=nEnklxGAmak
TL;DW: Schizophrenia appears to be caused by the oversaturation of dopamine in neurons, which causes irrational associations and beliefs. When you talk to schizos who aren't lucid, they don't tell you their opinions, they tell you what they believe to be true; e.g., if he tells you the tree is going to kill him, he believes it like you believe the sky is blue, because his brain is literally constructing this perceived reality for him. This is why it's such a deadly illness, because once a schizo is locked into one delusion, it feeds into others as the mind seeks to make sense of the irrational hellscape it itself is constructing.

So sad, you can see in his eyes the struggle with his illness. I hope he is coding with God now.

In other words, to answer your question (since I kinda glossed it), if you're worried about becoming a schizophrenic, you need to ask yourself this: Do I believe things to be true despite them being totally irrational?

E.g., you believe the feds are after you, even if you've done nothing wrong and you have no firm evidence.

Schizos have a deep feeling which the mind then has to rationalise and justify, and it does that by constructing delusions. So, if the schizophrenic is afraid or confused, if the world isn't making sense, this latent fear manifests as delusions seeking to justify the fear.

why did nobody actually try to help him, other than the time eightchan bailed him out of jail? by all accounts of his personal life it seems like nobody remotely close to him gave half a fuck and all of his online dick riders were too busy memeing to think "hey maybe this severely mentally ill man needs some help, i wonder if i can reach out to him via any of his proudly displayed publicly available means of communication and buy him a night at a motel"

I have bipolar disorder with psychotic features, not the same, but similar. 0/10 don't recommend.

He himself refused to take his meds. Same happens with a lot of schizophrenics. If they aren't medicated, they can't be helped in any meaningful way.

Chopping your dick off doesn't count as a talent or makes you anything special either
ywnbaw

Attached: 1610542934111.png (574x574, 349.6K)

they absolutely can be, it's called institutionalization. no clue why his family didnt immediately try getting him 5150'd the first time he went wandering off into the woods to talk to mr. god

Depends on the state.