Hello Any Forumsros

hello Any Forumsros
is it normal for weed to smell really potently like cherries?
just got this weed and it smells like cherries and i dont know weather its a good thing or bad
pic rel

Attached: IMG_1804.jpg (750x1334, 269.62K)

If it smells fake it is fake. That looks like spice/k2

heres a tip, throw it in the trash you dirty hippie.

Looks like old shit sprayed to Smell new

is it still smokeable?

Alright so I've got two questions for you.
Did the dealer say this was some "good shit"?
Did this cost more than usual?

Me and a dealer I used to work with would put our shitty weed in bags that had fruity scents in them before selling them to people then hike up the price. You could've gotten screwed over op.
Screwed over by a guy like me.

Attached: 1650403416985.png (783x783, 557.85K)

nah normal price and dealer didnt really comment on him, i buy from him usually but it doesnt ever smell like this

>him
it*

I wouldn't worry then

Dude that's good weed you can tell with your fucking eyes how to fuck can you make old weed look better wtf you gunna do paint it? I've had weed that smells like straight up cheese or mangos or fucking pineapple or dirt weed smell varies based on strains so smoke that shit

gonna smoke a little then report back,
wish me luck Any Forumsros

Attached: IMG_1805.jpg (750x1334, 404.56K)

I once got a bag of weed from my cousin that smelled and tasted like makeup because she kept it in a drawer with a bunch of make up. It was normal weed though.

It's a small bud and it looks like old ass shit, sell it to your mates or some dumb ass kid

No it doesn't. Whitaker you say that it's old?

iphone 7 camera - its 2 grams, looks better irl and bigger

I vividly remembering weed that smelt like coffee decades ago when I was a degenerate weed user. I assume it was hidden in coffee during transporting.

im smoking it now,

what are some k2 symptoms i should look out for just incase it really is spice?

Are you retarded that looks like weed

fuck off nixon

not a hippie, just trinna chilld :)

No way. you kids need to go to bed, you have school in the morning