What is best way to get over stupid ex?

What is best way to get over stupid ex?

Attached: apKFE9Rd8bpvNGUy4wggFD.jpg (600x350, 19.19K)

Time

fuck other girls
you will immediately feel less attached
plus fucking girls is nice
winwin

I’m still not over my ex. It’s been over 10 years. I’m married with children.

I've been fucking other girls and I felt good at first but now I just feel empty again.....I'm seeing this one girl and it's interesting/exciting for now, so I guess thats a good distraction

get hobby
adopt responsibility
hit gym
bang women

KYS CUCKOLD NIGGER PIECE OF GEOEGE FLOYD SHIT

I know those feels bro. Dated a girl for about four years after it was really over with my ex, we had fun and I loved her but it paled in comparison to the love I had for my ex. Our hearts have been cursed lad, we just have to trudge on the best we can until death, then perhaps there will be sweet relief.

Photoshop her fucking black guys

Attached: thumbnail.png (600x800, 898.71K)

What makes you think you're not the stupid ex?

Attached: 1531282572195.gif (240x176, 828.07K)

It's been 13 years and I'm still not over my slutty ex. It doesn't help that she became even HOTTER after we split.. like she went from a cute 7 to a hard 9. She also gave crazy good blowjobs..like she loved to suck cock

Cocaine

Easy look at dicks

Attached: 76442EC5-6156-4987-8704-58D9492B5397.jpg (749x1000, 113.04K)

This. There is always the one person you will love forever. You may not know it til the relationship is over. You will probably mess it up in some way. And when they are gone you will think about it forever. They think about it too. But our defense mechanisms are too stupid to let our guard down to really love. Real love is not meant to last, just teach a lesson.

>real love is not meant to last, just teach a lesson
Poetry bro. So true. The flames that burn the brightest burn out the fastest, and the embers never die. Fuck this gay earth

Pussy. Seriously, just pussy.

start going to the gym, or if you already are, start taking training and diet more seriously. see yourself flourish and you will realise that you don't need anyone else for happiness

Sue her for defamation.

BTW user, most of the guys here saying "go to the gym" do not take their own advice and look like this:

Attached: BADE235D-DAE0-49E6-B2AC-ABC207A6AF3A.jpg (1014x735, 69.35K)

whoop that trick get em

you could just ki