So today I found these 3 weird round things on my gums. They arent on the other side of my mouth...

So today I found these 3 weird round things on my gums. They arent on the other side of my mouth. The gums feel a little bit coarse, like sandpaper, only a little, where they are, and i think maybe they are holes? does anyone know what they are, or what they can be?

Attached: B6ACCEE5-FC34-482D-85F1-BC62A86D6B0E.jpg (3024x3024, 800.29K)

well done sticking a camera up your mouth user

You hurt yourself while eating without noticing

Those are the entry to a tunnel made by jaw worms. You’re too late, cherish the last days of chewing and talking you have left

Attached: F254C4C0-4B55-4D65-B907-6CE4F1C2C452.jpg (622x621, 53.94K)

idk, its formed like a triangle, and i havent had this before as far as I remember

This happens to me sometimes when i eat bread crust , you basically damage mechanically the outer layer of gum when chewing, it should clear up in a couple of days if thats what it is
Dont start writing your will just yet

I hope so.
I'm probably going to the dentist soon anyway, but only because i have a good amount of calculus in my bottom teeth

they are called teeth

you're welcome

It had nothing to do with the weird dreams you had last night, trust me

Go to the dentist you filthy cunt can tell by looking at those teeth you've got a cavity forming. Brush your teeth and use medicinal mouth wash. Your breath must stink like potent doo doo. Bet the wallpaper starts peeling when you talk

you're not wrong. i've been clenching teeth my whole life, and probably damaged my canines and front teeth

It's cancer.

You have an hour left to live user.

Sorry user but these are classic alien abduction marks. You have been raped an alien. Should get a STD test asap

Most sane Any Forums user

I had this big like 1cm ball like thing form in the same spot one day or I just noticed it one day. Spent the next week thinking I got mouth cancer from smoking in my 20's, turns out it just some benign thing called a "tina" of all fucking things.

These are called teeth. And there should be way more than just three. :D

gum inflammation.Mix seasalt with warm water to rinse your mouth after you eat.or use antibacterial Listerine.

Just keep it clean 1/2 weeks it will dissapear do not worry about it.

This could also be lack of vitamins

I began noticing exactly the same thing a few months ago on my upper gums way in the back on the right side. It started out as a tiny triangular "chip" just like yours that I felt with my tongue. Over the past few months it has gotten bigger, deeper, and rougher, to the point that I'm afraid my gums are rotting away. I may need to visit the dentist soon.

table spoon full of salt will help that heal quicker.

If it's black like that the beginning of a cavity have reminerialized