What vexes you at the moment?

What vexes you at the moment?

Attached: 1635951748237.jpg (604x340, 53.58K)

Work hired a bunch an all mexican department to take over the old team, and now i have to suffer as a result.

spoddify behaving like my digital CDs are scratched

Thinkign of life...

Do explain, user

Attached: 76b43c107f8e1da417c418b4eabec7a2.jpg (1920x1357, 229.83K)

Well I was just memeing mostly.

But I'll sound off. I'm 30, and I've hit the point where I need to make life changes and find direction. I'm living okay, but I need to start doing things differently. Bad

Magnets. How the fuck do they work?

What's it like user? We have no Mexicans in my country, do they drive those bouncing cars?

bruh im 46 lol

invisible wireless glue

Is life alright with u user?

pretty much okay yeah.. didn't pan out the way I dreamt it would, as in I didn't become a rock star, but aside from that I still get my kicks

How my brother can make awful decisions without thinking of the consequences. My nephew is going to be homeless at least they have a car to sleep in but a kid shouldn't be homeless.

this is the forest
where the devil landed when he was cast out of heaven
and at that spot
we'll find the entrance to hell

No career. No education. No money. Lost my car so I have to take ubers to get around everywhere. I usually walk but it takes 30 minutes just to get out of my neighborhood by walking.

Just wish I could win the lotto or something. Just enough to get my feet on the ground.

speaking of the -

I just learned that you can get Alzheimer’s as early as your 30’s and that’s been fucking with me today.

huh?

the digitsss

kek didn't even notice that. Ironic.

My stocks are about to be 25% of their current value once the recession hits. 65% of Americans are living with either zero dollar leftover at the end of the month, or negative dollars. That number is increasing. People are paying for gas and food with credit cards. It’s about to hit the fan. Racial tensions have been fanned by the filthy rat jews for years. Gun ownership is sky high. I feel like I’m standing on a nuclear weapon with a hundred million retards… and they are all beating it with hammers and attacking it with blow torches. There is no way out. There is no where to run. Bad times are coming and they ain’t stoppin for shit.

Buy 6 months worth of food. That’s 2k calories for each member of your family. I recommend dry uncooked pasta, sugar, and beef jerky with o2 absorbers in Mylar. Protect from rodents, obviously. If you have not bought an AR15, go to PSA-rifles and buy one now. You need at least 1k ammo and at least 10 mags. Make sure you have water if you live in a bad place for water. Solar power for your communications. HAM radio.
If you live in Las Vegas or LA, or any other area that is hours and hours from farmland… get out. If you are deep in the urban hellscape, get out. You want to be in an area that is food rich. Be prepared for no power in the winters though. Look into raising Tilapia and chickens.

Attached: F59EA15B-2B1A-4B8B-8331-A23B14138056.jpg (500x500, 124.88K)