Thoughts on death in the modern day?

Thoughts on death in the modern day?

Attached: 1631203098173.jpg (1141x1436, 216.39K)

At this point just what the fuck ever son. Just make it quick I got shit to do or die.

It should be banned. It's 2022 and people are still dying like we're in medieval times or some shit. It's fucking stupid

Looking forward to it

The city/village where i live, if you walk like 200 meters it looks like that on LSD and you can walk hours there is just forest and stuff.
Also if you die it has something to do with DMT, Jewgle it.
DMT is the key to the universe.

Attached: 360_F_216529317_HHvRNbgOdzQUFQkzkA6ii2GV1kmRnBZu.jpg (540x360, 37.35K)

Sounds awesome!

Same here user...

so typical. like bro you think youre the first to die? cringe. people have been doing this shit for thousands of years. sick of sheeple

Doesn't differ especially from death in the premodern era.

Im ready.

Didn't want to make a whole new thread for this. I'm planning to kill myself at the end of June, does anyone have the image from years ago about how to do it painlessly and with the least amount of mess? It was a tank of gas, helium I think, and some sort of hospital mask tube to connect to the tank? I'd appreciate it

was like a "how to" guide to a quick and painless death

Absurd that we still bury people pumped full of chemicals in a chemical laden box, and use the land for nothing else. Chop me up and feed to the buzzards or bury me to turn me into dirt.
Funerals are just another scummy scammy business.
Also we keep people alive WAY too long so college kids can have more jobs available that they don't really even want anyway considering how rife the industry is with elder abuse and neglect.
Shoot me when I can't wipe myself or read a recipe or whatever anymore. Seriously I don't understand how we don't at least have that as an option. There could be a whole money making industry around doing things a better way if that's what people are worried about.

Attached: poppyfieldsforever.jpg (800x550, 80.37K)

I hope you reconsider, user. I feel you 100%, but I don't know.

I have it somewhere but it's unlabeled in a folder of thousands of pics, I really need to organize my shit.
I'm pretty sure it's easy enough to find online and I've never gotten any kind of flag for looking that shit up.
Godspeed if you follow through, I won't try to talk you out of it because I get it 100% but I do suggest doing at least one mushroom trip before you do. Totally legal to buy the stuff to grow them, and you might not change your mind but you'll be glad to have had that experience before you go.

Kill me now plz

I'm trans it was likely to happen anyways

Thinking about doing this. Always wanted to try mushrooms

>I'm trans it was likely to happen anyways
Not worth it, user. Live your life.

Theres so much to enjoy in 2022. A good reason to live... Its hard to choose. These days being 30 is wearing your bank acct on you wrists. Theres a good reason right around the corner, you fall into it.

Why? So I'm more likely to die of a hate crime or a car crash? I've thought about doing this for years. This isn't an impulse decision. I'm just done. The movie that is my life has sucked thus far for 25 years. I don't want to keep watching for another 50 or whatever.

Been told this my whole life. "Just wait a little longer, you'll see. It'll get better"
>it got worse

I'm the shroom user and I'm trans too. I really get it. The world is fucked right now and it might get worse for us. I hope it doesn't. I have a plan in place if I feel things are too bad or even if they don't and I somehow get too old to do anything.
Shrooms can help change your perspective a little, might not change it totally but the reason I decided to try was because I was ready to die and figured I should at least try this shit I've heard so much about. The first time I did it I cried and laughed more than I had probably ever, it was the biggest catharsis of emotion of every kind that I just couldn't let go of otherwise.
Drink a lot of water and no alcohol though.

I feel you. I'm not well myself. I don't know what to say to you, but I feel that by taking your life you won't solve anything. I hope and pray you'll find the strength to carry your burden.

Hmmm I watched my friend trip on shrooms and saw something similar. Maybe it's worth a shot. Don't think it'll change my mind but might be cool to see before I go.