Is this proof good guys win in the end?

is this proof good guys win in the end?

Attached: 252AED68-31D6-477A-B2D7-A3E098DA6D2D.jpg (1125x954, 665.9K)

Johnny Depp isn't a "good guy." He's not a terrible guy either. He's a very famous celebrity. But nothing he has ever done has warranted him losing $20-30m by being cancelled over baseless accusations. He deserved more but it is justice that he won his lawsuit at least. The fact of the matter is if anyone who loses their livelihood on baseless allegations they should be entitled to what they lost. I wish Chris Hardwick would have filed a suit too. That man was cancelled over night had to quit every job he had. Months later it turns out to all be BS and he gets some of his jobs back. There should be justice for people who suffer based on extremely false allegations at the end game of this.

No. Amber Heard probably has homeowners insurance or a cgi insurance policy that will have to pay the 15 mil. What's worse is that her attornies fees will be paid by the insurance company too. She probably won't get anymore work though so that's nice.

Attached: 1651783039692.jpg (323x338, 15.27K)

Would you fuck her knowing she's into scat?

She's into punishing a man that didn't love her enough. She's an attention whore and Johnny fucking Depp liked his drugs and his life more than putting up with her bullshit. That's all this is. Amber couldn't even afford competent representation

What happened to Johnny Depp being part of the Hollywood pedo elite?

Women who shit the bed are disgusting, unless it's in a diaper.

Attached: 22ecr7edy9h81.jpg (1575x2100, 322.17K)

Hey man that's cool. If what you're doing isn't hurting anyway I wish you the best.

Amber Heard has a succubus pussy, she'll survive, there'll always be someone to saver her ass.

He's a good guy but it's all about legal representation. Depps legal team was clearly more competent.

She won't having any trouble finding a daddy to pay her bills. No questions about it.

Apologize

Attached: 65973767-E70A-4CC4-9118-CA6067581F75.jpg (1920x1300, 103.27K)

>probably

It's all about evidence.
Amber had none.

Fuck you bitch I hope you get raped by dogs you fucking nigger.

Johnny has been fast and loose with his money but he sure had competent representation. Seemed like Amber found someone in the yellow pages. He didn't get enough but I think it was mostly about getting any win so he can get off the cancelled list. He knew that. He'll get job offers galore now as studios look to cash in on him

WB should be boycotted for kicking him off fantastic beasts but supporting amber in aqua man.

They did him wrong

They did the right thing from a business standpoint. If those acquisitions re right (and they frequently are) you can't have him there.

Turns out it was total bullshit and we cancelled this man on allegations alone. Sometimes cancellation is justified. Other times it's not. This is one of those cases. He should have at least got 25m which is 50% of what he asked for. I think the jury got that wrong. She very directly cost him 22m. Can he get that back? Maybe.... He shouldn't have to get money back that was stolen from him. She caused that.

Johnny Depp is a fuckin nut and abuser but Amber Heard is too
hopefully I never hear about them again for a long while

True but still a dick move and oddly it never came up, they always talked about disney and POTC but never WB

amber heard is a lying, attention seeking, gold-digging slut

Johnny is a rock star and possibly an asshole. That's not the issue. Two celebrities getting together and being absolute shit to each other is as old as the 1800s. She cost him money running her mouth. He got cancelled and she kept working. He got $15m and she cost him way more than that. Justice didn't really prevail but it was at least on the right side.

let's be real, he'll never see that money, just like the ACLU and that charity will never see the $7m she said she donated but never did

It didn't come up in the trial highlights but the loss of income was the heart of the lawsuit. She cost him money with bullshit. Johnny got cancelled. She caused that. The jury agreed. But as you point out she didn't run the studios that wouldn't hire him. I still think 50% of what he asked for is fair. He should have gotten $25m

What I mean a defamation lawsuit is only valid if it cost you damages. That was the whole point of the trial.

Not him but it's unfortunately about likablity as well. People like or atleast know Johnny Depp in the court room and that's cool but did they like their lawyers? Amber's were stupid.doughy. Rittenhouse case the prosecution was brain dead and douchy.