Wow! Just wow! 80$/month

Wow! Just wow! 80$/month.

Attached: DRAWTHREAD.jpg (612x535, 86.46K)

Based Joe

this moron got into the Naval Academy easily. What's your excuse to not excel?

Buy a new car. Save 80 a month.
Stellar ideal. Fucking amazing.

based af
thanks Biden!!!

WHAT A GREAT REFUND
IM GOING TO GO HUG A NIGGER RIGHT NOW

Nice! A whole $80! Just a quick question, how much is my power bill going up?

I hate these wiggers

Attached: 1654089230177.jpg (1533x1096, 231.18K)

post sauce then... lets see.

Lessee... 40,000 / 80 / 12 = 42.
It would take only 22 years to recoup the cost of buying a $40k electric car.

Not really how math works.
If you're in market for new car, divide difference between gas and electric by $80. Assuming that's even a valid number.

how much is maintenance on electrical cars?
and how many parts in an electrical car can actually be repaired/replaced without replacing the entire electrical engine or whatever you call it?

Most major expense will be the ion batteries.
Their life expectancy (as of now) is between 5 to 7 years. Cost? Almost as much as you paid for the vehicle originally. Oh; can't get replacements at Radio Shack either!

Oh wow, some conveniently cropped account on twitter said so? I bet that 8 second clip also definitely contains all the context you could possibly need too

Bullshit, electric cars are much cheaper to repair than gas/diesel powered ones. Just think about how many moving parts are in a regular car.

This is total bullshit
Sorry your mom and you are too poor to own an EV, but repair costs are similar to a Ferrari because of the high amperage

New batteries are five to ten grand

It took me 5 seconds to find articles to back up my claim, now show me your sources

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-01-17-18-23-254_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 690.54K)

Define excel.

A software program created by Microsoft that uses spreadsheets to organize numbers and data with formulas and functions. Excel analysis is ubiquitous around the world and used by businesses of all sizes to perform financial analysis.

Attached: yikes.jpg (1920x1080, 294.02K)

EXCLUSIVE : you're retarded and gullible