If Im living with a hot girl it's only fair that I get to see her naked, right?

If Im living with a hot girl it's only fair that I get to see her naked, right?

Attached: 98712-464648.png (1198x1626, 1.1M)

yes and it's only fair to share the wealth

Got kik?

Yeah, more ass

Fo sho, if she didn't want to be spied on she should have lived with all females

Attached: 12.99.3.png (724x396, 290.38K)

is pic related?

How did you sneak these?

Just post em all user ffs

Are you fucking retarded? In what world do you think seeing her nude is "fair"? Fair to who, exactly? Certainly not to her. I fucking hate people as unbelievably stupid as you. You've got the maturity level of a 13 year old. You're a mental defect and anyone who ever loved you was wrong. Shit head.

You wrote: "living with", not going with or she is my SO, so no as you're just a house,room mate don't expect perks.

absolutely what you said!

Yes, you should creep shot the hell out of her and post her here to share.
Fuck the whiny faggots in this thread. They seethe because they can't cope with you having access to a hot chick and they don't. Let's see more of your work!

Obviously yes, especially if she's your sister.

Hoe's mad!

I creep on my female housemates and try to fuck them. Sometimes it works, most it doesn't. Worth it though.

I used to sniff my roommate's dildo

I miss her

Hiding a work of art like that from the world is a sin.
Your moral argument presumes that people seeing her nude body somehow harms her, like the ancient superstition of cameras stealing one's soul.
Trauma from having pictures taken/shared without consent is a made up, cultural concept, and only affects weak-minded fools who spend their time worrying about what other people think of them (or might do with their pictures), rather than doing something productive.

Go back to plebbit if you want to be a white knight.

Rummaging through their drawers is my favourite. Never steal anything, just looking for interesting and fap worthy stuff

I still rummage through my fiance's sister's panty drawer and sometimes her dirty hamper

It's not fair but don't let that stop you, justifying it is only going to be bad for you just admit you are doing something bad and that it's worth it for you.

This mentality is what years without female touch or going outside can do to someone. You really are pathetic

Nah, I'm just a naturist and art lover.

And your argument only works with the supposition that she never discovers that the pictures were taken and that no one discovers who she is. Real damage to her reputation and personal mental state can occur if someone finds these who knows her or she finds out about them. The reason it is immoral is because you can never guarantee either of those.

/thread

I have a 4 bedroom rental. My main tenant cycles through roommates. Every time he gets a female roommate he fucks them. I am jealous. He's a Chad.

Attached: OIP (10).jpg (474x711, 31.45K)

Oh, I'm aware society can work in shitty ways. In particular with this idiotic culture of shame surrounding nudity.

But from a philosophical, culture-agnostic perspective, the question of nudity has no bearing on any moral decisions.