Name some s tier high quality tv shows. when you look on Google...

name some s tier high quality tv shows. when you look on Google, all the sites are plugging awful garbage tv shows like stranger things (I'm sure the sites were paid to advertise Netflix shows) or some trash like an ACTUAL KIDS SHOW (avatar) literally tv-y7, but I won't complain about that, I know you fat lards go crazy for shit like that

Attached: download (6).jpg (259x194, 14.49K)

I'm not fat motherfucker I'm only 372 pound

You should watch Lovecraft Country
You will love it OP!

If you like pirates and old school naval/sailing i can recommend "Black sails". Few seasons. There is some forced feminism shit and a few minor cringe things and has a huge fuck of a plot twist that a lot of people didn't like but i really enjoyed it.

Watch "The night of"

t. imdb pro

There’s a great tv series called ‘Girls’ that will suit op perfect;y!

Why do you kids keeper using Google?

Seignfled, South Park

cos keeper dollar high please sirs do the needful

The Prisoner (60's)

Season one of true detective

Believe it or not but futureman. It's the funniest show I've ever seen.

It's always sunny in Philadelphia

Kids in the hall

Attached: 60FD7586-D94A-48CA-9897-BC52AD6582CD.gif (245x196, 1.23M)

>fat pig

Attached: Kylo-Ren-Star-Wars-The-Rise-OF-SKywalker-.jpg.jpg (1144x900, 102.7K)

Classic

Attached: Kids.jpg (640x421, 48.88K)

South Park is awful dude, look at it critically and you will be shocked at how shit it is

Attached: 1598552930320h.png (472x470, 303.79K)

Op here, I used to find south park very enjoyable but yes quality wise I think it isn't great. I feel this way about many tv shows, like I liked shameless (US) a lot but I can still tell it's not a great show. I think I feel this way most of all about prison break though, the first season was absolutely phenomenal to me, I found it so ridiculously entertaining, but at the same time you can tell it's cheesy and not really good.

>House 10/10
>Game of Thrones 10/10
>(the picture you posted) 299/10
>Dexter (it gets tedious after a while) 7/10
>Prison break 8/10
>American horror story 9/10
>Better call saul (only really if you saw breaking bad though)
I haven't really watched any others, because like you said the ones being advertised /pushed are shit. Propaganda & full of niggers most of them, it must be trannies running the advertising

breaking bad

nothing lives up to breaking bad.

my favorite show is probably firefly though. it's not on the same level of quality, but there's something about it that brings me back almost every year to watch again

Kek at least Prison Break was semi-original and not full of propaganda, but it's pretty normie tier.

I used to actually like Burn Notice, it was pretty shitty but in a good way, it didn't try too hard

Travelers
Person of Interest
Narcos

You mentioned a program he started the thread with, mr. 2000 IQ over here