Small penis with vitiligo

Small penis with vitiligo.

24 4”

Attached: 49D5640E-4B81-4520-B06F-8AB03144630A.jpg (1080x1080, 220.75K)

Tiny and looks like a cow

I have vitiligo on my cock as well but my patches are lighter, not darker (yes, I'm white).
The patches are like Irish/Scandi porcelain white skin, the rest of my skin is just normal white (slightly tanned looking).

I just have one patch
> be me, 5 yrs ago horny af winter break
> jerk off all day for 3 days str8 without lube
>skin gets bruised, thickens, and when it "heals" it loses its color conpletely
Biggest mistake of my life tbh, otherwise I'm proud of my thick 18cm cock but this white patch ruins it.
I spoke with dermatologists in my cuntry but they won't recommend skin colored tattoos
I use a vitiligo coloring cream instead when i know i may have sexy time, but it sucks ass and i dont want to keep worrying about it
Terrified someone will mistake it fir an std. Someone already got suspicious and it sucks

What should i do Any Forums? Get a tattoo there? Is there any way any of you solved this issue?

>skin gets bruised, thickens, and when it "heals" it loses its color completely
I didn't know that this could cause that, maybe that's what happened with mine.

Mine is on the underside so you can only really see it if you're underneath me, and my girlfriend doesn't mind it, so I've never really been too concerned about it.

Does your patch change shapes? Mine does, sometimes it looks like a bell, it looked like Africa for a while.

Palomino cock is the best

Lucky, mine is in a prominent place on the foreskin. I know most people say they don't mind, but i just want it to look the best it can for a partner.
mine has always had the same shape and size.

444skin

They really don’t care. Every dick looks weird to girls, and every dick is a different kind of weird.

It's probably not as bad as you think, especially if you really are 18cm and thick.
Like this guy says:
It varies from person to person obviously, but for 90% of people stuff like that won't be anything close to a dealbreaker. IDK about you but a little white patch next to a girl's cooter wouldn't really bother me.

Well i am never removing my foreskin, I'm not mutilating myself for aesthetics. Besides if my skin is so sensitive there, any sort of procedure risks inducing more decoloration

is it some sort of disease or is it a birth mark of sorts?

thats cute! you look like a cow, and i want to milk you!
hows your stamina, user?

Attached: wyhta_tp-1png.png (291x351, 94.58K)

You've got shit on your cock or something should probably clean that off

first time today ive had an erection. i want to milk you, like a cow

whats the most # of times youve cum in one day or sitting

That is not vitiligo, Vitiligo is whitening on black skin not darkening on white skin. You literally drew on your dick with a sharpie. You can't fool a medical doctor lol.

MOAR

Bro vitiligo is losing melanin in patches. I don't know what the fuck extra melanin patches is besides fucky moles that could be cancerous

See a doctor fucking immediately

I also suffer from Vitiligo. Such a shame the poor white man has to marked with negro cursed skin, but rest a sure you will enter Heaven.

Attached: Uncle_Ruckus.png (231x413, 103.87K)

He's got revitiligo though and a gene test that proves he's 101% black does not change that fact.