I Wish To Commit Suicide/Die - Loss of a Soulmate

I Wish To Commit Suicide/Die - Loss of a Soulmate

21M
Was dating an amazing person with a heart of gold
I was super inconsiderate, acted like a manchild, wasn't empathetic and was just a terrible person imo

I lost the one person I felt closest to and shared the closest bond with, and I've lost grades, friendships, dream career, etc.

I feel like this is the perfect time to do it

So notorious Any Forums board, what's the most efficient, painless, and clean way to off myself??

Attached: Suicide-1.jpg (1000x562, 28.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lbb4xwYj19g
youtube.com/watch?v=dGsaKczP-QE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start by stop being 16 years old.

Google 'helium mask'. You're welcome. Also, do it faggit.

No woman is worth dying over

cut off your toes and bleed out. if you want it to go a little faster, next cut off your dick.

Don't do it user suicide is haram and you go to hell and stay there forever
Burning

You're 21, numbnuts.
Wait some years more before trying to decide that your "life" is over.
You haven't even lived long enough to experience everything.

It's like rage quitting a game after you lose at tge first level on your first attempt.
So what if you did? You were trying it for tge first time.
Learn from it and keep playing. There's alot to explore and fun to be had.

Yeah wtf? Like ok you were trash and they left? Ok so treat the next person well or deal with repercussions of your shitty behaviour boohoo

Can I have your car?

This is stupid.
> burn
> forever

So GOD is going to pay eternal rent and gas bills on someone's hell chamber?

I don't think you understand who you worship

Let that faggot die with dignity, faggot
You ain't his mama or papa, stay the fuck out of that poor freaks life decisions,OP's a big boy, he can make his own decisions.
He should setup a live stream so the rest of the world could enjoy his decision

Will it's simple

suicide = eternal hell

What do you want more from me to explain stupid

>Earth has ~7.9 billion people on it
>50% of them are female
>Of that 50% at least 1% are of age and attractive to you
>That leaves ~39,500,000 eligible women on earth for you to meat sling

Don't give up on life over that one.

Attached: 1653024071237.gif (498x283, 1.7M)

Don't be a pussy. Suffer for decades and drown yourself in books. I'm like 25 years past the same shit tard. Don't worry. The next one is even worse.

I doubt OP is in the top 20 percentile

Please accept Christ into your life before it's too late. If you kill yourself now, it's going to be the greatest regret of your entire existence

You don't need to be in the top 20% of anything to get laid.

>You don't need to be in the top 20% of anything to get laid.
That's incorrect, it's not really sex if it's just 20% of your penis that's in

Learn from your mistakes and be who she was to you for someone else. If you die now you throw away any chance of changing from the piece of shit you were before. Now you know what real loss is, don't let it go to waste

Tits or GTFO

Long drop from a high place. Works every time.

If inbred retards in Alabama can get laid OP will be fine.

Attached: 8F62F891-8DFE-42E2-86F6-E8054D214631.jpg (426x640, 26.85K)

That's not true, I fell 200 feet off a cliff in Death Valley and I only got a few scratches

OP fucks his sister now?

God is so loving that he'll forgive that blaspheme you did right there.Please accept his gift of eternal life

Your god sounds like a pussy, my god would let the fucker burn

as if you can't google it and find out. You're doing this because you have no other support on a board where no one cares about you. You lose shit and you're going to lose a shit ton more. You also gain alot you dumbass. Listen to me and learn from it and get your shit together.

I remember when people would live stream their suicides on Any Forums

I just gave old guy advice to a 19 yo. There is a very good chance that if you do not off yourself you will be in a better place and look back and be appreciative that you didn’t. “It will never get better.” One, that is how young minds perceive time and life. Two, just by default life will change and you with it. Right, no fucking guarantees. You may feel great two years from now then something else happens that knocks you down. “Things will get better.” Maybe. Maybe not.

Try the Golden Gate Bridge next time.

Attached: jesus-fucking-christ-30811408.png (500x523, 103.51K)

▲ ▲

I can't believe people actually think you can die like this! ProTip: You can't! It's water, it's not like you are hitting concrete. The only way you could die like this is if you didn't know how too swim and drowned. Fucking retards!

Attached: cantdiethisway.gif (240x184, 724.02K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lbb4xwYj19g
youtube.com/watch?v=dGsaKczP-QE
I wouldn't post these if I didn't care