New Mechanical Knee Supporter

New supports
mdpi.com/2075-1702/10/7/574

Attached: machines-10-00574-g001.png (2987x2103, 1.08M)

only for the rich

the solution to degraded joints/ligaments/tendons will appear within the next ~40 years. we'll also discover the cure to aging.

if any of you are suicidal due to being crippled but you 30 years old or younger - hang on. in 40 years you'll get to experience that youth you never could.

>the solution to degraded joints/ligaments/tendons will appear within the next ~40 years.

What an unfortunate prediction. Bible prophecy will be over and done in ~15 years.

Which is exactly how it should be. Can't afford to play? You don't deserve to play. Simple.

I don't believe in the cure to aging
I expect limb replacements with brain/nerve implants

Doesn't look very comfortable with those narrow straps.

Throw away your computer, phone, tv, car, glasses, machined clothes, your tupperwares, your house, your heating system, your cooling system, every machine in your home, every luxury that you take for granted, electricity, health care, schooling, jobs, citizenship, etc

i follow a high iq dude who says it's likely to happen in that time frame and he's not one of those "SUPERINTELLIGENCE WILL BE INVENTED IN THE NEXT 50 YEARS WE'RE DOOMED" kind of person who pulls predictions out of his ass.

Nah. Not in this lifetime. Maybe they'll find it but it won't be available to us consumers because it'll be ridiculously expensive

the only way we actually get full antiaging is human level ai happens
human based technology progress is visibly slowing down very fast
like it's 2022 and we still can't even cure balding, and you're talking to me about antiaging? balding is just one simple cell that's easily accessible mechanically

What does your high IQ guy say about brain aging? You can fuck with everything in your body, but even gene therapy is hard as balls within a hyper-regulated and restrticted organ like the brain. Not to mention tau and amyloid protein buildup, as well as dendritic spines mostly becoming mushroom-like instead of thin or filopodic, by principle limiting brain plasticity.
So far, what has been found is that we can change conduct and dietary habits to delay these problems, and we hopefully can fix the motor problems that may emerge, but you can't hide from brain degeneration forever.

When can I get something like this for my crapass back? I seem to have permanently damaged it some years ago doing yard work and now it periodically gets thrown out and hurts like hell for a while.

Just wait 2085.714 more weeks

Eh they've been saying that for 2000 years

Attached: whiterun_guard.png (1200x675, 1.31M)

I figure brain aging isn't that severe.
I've seen scientists in their mid 90s still coherent, and mobile. Pretty sure with some therapy their life could be improved significantly.

I don't think aging will be 'cured' any time soon, but i'm reasonably convinced the more severe and adverse effects could be pushed back by around 30 years.

There aren't going to be any 80 year olds playing rugby, but i can see people maintaining the functionality they had in their 40s much later in life with a cocktail of hormone , gene and drug therapy coupled with exercise routines and somewhat proper non meme dieting

what if instead of getting braces at old age/after accident we'd wear throughout our entire lives? would that extend our mobility towards old age?

You're assuming that the 2000 year chronology is accurate which all hinges on the interpretation of recorded dates on documents which say J300 or I300. The latter being assumed a Roman numeral, ergo, the year 1300 AD although the former could only be interpreted as a "J" for Jesus meaning there was 300 years since the reign of Christ. The "I" could also merely be an initial for the Greek name for Jesus "iousus". We could be a thousand years closer to the ministry of Christ than previously thought and his reign would have ended 300-400 years ago meaning we are in the little season described in the book of revelation chapter 20.

This is the kind of pants on retarded shit people come up with when the have no connection to the Church. Go visit an Orthodox Church and read the lives of saints and you'll see its definitely been ~2000 since Christ walk this Earth. If you wanna talk about young earth creationism that's fine and right

meh, we'll all have killed each other in 20 years so who cares

>wanting to live to see IRL gattaca