Can a scalper send me a free GPU plz

Can a scalper send me a free GPU plz

Pic of my car for attention

Attached: Snapchat-1384414937.jpg (750x1334, 163.09K)

Your mum’s Golf looks like it’s taking a shit.

oregon

Nigga just buy one
The GPU shortage is over.

>mk5

You drive the worst model gti that their is. If you took a mk4 that got stung by a bee, and then added 500lbs, you’d get a mk5.

Don’t even get me started on the 2.slow

There*
FUCK. I’m drunk eat dicks.

Shit! May as well. Not really moving them as fast as I'd like. What's your address? And which GPU? You lucky I'm feelin mad generous.

What a faggot car

k

Attached: AF46A404-7632-4F3B-9BF7-81B826438B89.jpg (500x400, 48.92K)

Can I get a 3090? I need a better graphics card so that the kid pictures load better.

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20500
U.S.

Those racelands on there too? You got them 400 dollar coil overs?

>shortage is over
>Shit still same inflated price
Sure and my name is Moot from Any Forums

Little john and robin hood walking through the forest

So you DON'T want the card? I gotcha!

No you nigger, I have a job & contribute to society. I have a 3060ti that works just fine

>Imagine being this retarded

Imagine not knowing the address to the White Houses

Anything at all, I have a 980ti

I have a few mods done and I can say it's not slow... Lots of street testing lmao. Slows down in the top tho

>imagine being this retarded because JUST PRETENDING XDDDD
Kill self

It's not a gti it's a rabbit 2.5 inline 5

Spend seconds shopping around.
Prices are still inflated to a degree but that's due to global circumstances. Scalpers auto buying literally all stock anymore.
Even without scalpers the we still have the regular "chip shortage"
2019 isnt coming back.

you have a 980ti and youre asking for a new one for free? im using a 1070 and its more than i need. you kids with your numbers these days. back in my day, 512mb of vram was a big deal. bloom lighting? stencil shadows? that shit was like real life. i was ready to stop participating in reality and just live in my game worlds. yall are retarded

You're a good man. Be proud

good thing 2019 isn't coming back because new games suck dick, so I have no need to upgrade.

I know this is bullshit because when I was dealing with a 970 it was absolutely terrible for any game made in or later 2018.
That shit dates from 2014 or something.

I have a 1060 and that's enough for me, but then again i don't play zoomer shit.