Being bisexual is super cool

Being bisexual is super cool

Attached: C4BE99B1-9F4F-40F0-99D8-6B20021D5055.png (290x174, 332)

Hell is super hot.

I know right

Objectively, no. You’re so close to being normal, halfway there, but there’s always that one deviation of your genetic code. You’re fucked. If Hell is real, you’re going to burn. If Hell isn’t real, you’ll fade away into nothingness as your consciousness slowly dims. You’re fucked either way, and nothing about you is natural at all. You don’t deserve happiness if your idea of a pastime is going to an internet image board and bragging about your degeneracy.

You might be hiding from us in the form of online anonymity, but you're also hiding from your own self in the form of self destructive behavior. Seek help.

>Being bisexual is super cool

Attached: is nose.jpg (400x400, 26.01K)

Hell yeah!!

the ones who judge are the ones who go first, btw bruh!
And Jesus said that, not me

there is no help to being gay, you fucking nigger
I tried to stop getting aroused by dicks and i just can't
I don't care what you think, I] don't have any kind of gay sex so I am not going to hell, fuck you

Fellow bisexual

>being a dickheads cool
>cool
>coooooool

check em

so Jesus will be first?

Absolutely

yeah kys

Yes but not for sharing on Any Forums I don't think o_o

a_9006#0419

At least you're not some poly slut user. I hope you get well soon.

The one who is free of sin has to throw the first rock
So if you are free of sin, I go to hell. Are you?

Attached: snivy pic.jpg (360x267, 14.72K)

Maybe if you had a fraction of the confidence you have when behind a screen in real life you could’ve physically objected to your father who raped you and made you the pathetic degenerate you are today

no. i'm going to heaven.

He didn't rape me, nice assumptions
ok nerd

There is no god, soul, or afterlife.

love yourself and have fun user

I saw all three.

Oh really? Do tell. I'm sure they're not just made up fantasies, if YOU say you've seen them.

Nooooooooooo you can’t be bisexual nooooooooo my imaginary friend doesn’t like that. Jesus died for his own fucking sins not mine

die molested buttboi
thanks. be awesome to one another.

>rub dick in hole and cum
>nothing natural about you is natural at all
Bisexuality is peak natural. It's literally just your dumb dick nutting from stimulation.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 9.07.16 PM.png (836x1062, 1.1M)

other people saw money duplicated when i pulled it out of my pocket and happened three times

It's alright, but chicks are the most beautiful. I need a freaky gf 2 b h

Based
I prefer guys though

nobody molested me, you kill yourself fucking faggot
You do worse shit and just come and try and judge me for shit i don't even do, like if i was fucking every gay faggot out there, i don't have to stand your bullshit.

sure if you are an animal.