Ok. So I'm sure some of you anons live in a recreational marijuana state

Ok. So I'm sure some of you anons live in a recreational marijuana state.
Just wondering how it works there.
Is it like cigarettes where you only need to show your id to prove your of legal age, or do they like record your info or put you in some sort of database?

Attached: 1622870286996.jpg (840x560, 121.42K)

they scan the ID so they would have all the info
there are daily buy limits 1oz flower or 7g concentrates a day so I'd assume you can't just buy an oz at every store in town as they have a system

No database unless you're a medical marijuana patient. It's to stop every cardholder from taking advantage of discounted prices and excessive quantities of high quality products. But for the recreational folks it's just like buying a back of smokes or a bottle of liquor at a gas station. Show card, yes you're 21, please enjoy responsibly. They do still place certain limitations on the potency of certain products like edibles though. Where I live, you need a medical marijuana card to purchase any edibles stronger than 30mg per dose. But you can still just buy regular 10mg edibles and just take 3 of them. Dispensaries don't record your purchase on some statewide database so you're free to go from one place to the next too. It's kind of like going to a bar, ordering until they tell you no more, and moving to the next bar. Additionally, you can fill your medical quota and proceed to buy as a recreational user. But honestly, if you're buying THAT much THC, you might as well just grow your own at that point. Which is also legal here, as long as it cannot be seen from public view. Each household is permitted to grow up to 6 plants per adult resident, but the plants cannot be in a place that Google Maps can take a photo of.

you know the google maps car was invented by some guy when he saw a narrow corridor abroad and said "hmm... small cars" ?

Some have a bouncer that looks at your ID but most scan.

I've never had my driver's license scanned at a dispensary... Here you just stand in a line, a security guard asks for ID, and in you go. Medical cards get scanned at checkout but I've never been scanned in the recreational lines.

1. yeah as long as you're over 21 though like liquor
2. yeah they probably do due to no felonies allowed to be sold to

Attached: Koreantree.jpg (1280x1305, 152.3K)

at earth's healing in tucson, you used to have to order online with an account. then you get a total and it texts you when it's ready. you get an order number and you get there you have to show ID for age to enter, and then again so they find your order. you get a credit for every purchase of like 3% and you can bank it and let it grow.

That's like Curaleaf in Glendale and Peoria. I love our state.

depends on the place but it's mostly just visual checking I've seen in oregon, sometimes they scan it but they're not required to (or weren't, I worked at a dispensary a few years ago and I know the laws are always changing but I haven't had to as a customer), so you just show it at the door before you're allowed to be shown all the weed at some places or if it's looser they check when you get up to the counter

I can also literally order my weed online through a local delivery service it's fucking awesome

The main reason I'd worry about it being scanned, is if the feds find out you're buying weed.
I was going to try to get a medical card but apparently if you do, you get flagged for breaking a federal law or something and you'll fail every background check when buying guns.

i hope you aren't prolife bc that'd be a conflict of interest. jesus doesn't like potheads

why not buy the guns first

I'm prolife. But I don't believe an underdeveloped fetus is a life.

Do you plan on buying a bunch of guns in the future? Just do it now.

Because I don't know if there's a gun I'll want to buy in 10 years.

What does that even mean? You're against abortion but don't think the fetus is alive?

gun is gun, american. it shoots things and protects the home...

Ever since they legalized it, the herb has gone down in quality and up in price.

You're an idiot

Really? I heard the price may have gone up, but the quality is lightyears ahead of the stuff you'd buy before legalization.

Have an idea of what you want before you go. Everything is prepackaged now. You can't even smell the sample jars post-COVID. Also, taxes can be very high. Check if it's included in the price or not.

If you answer yes then you will fail. If you answer no and they find out could go to jail for up to 10 years. That's some crazy shit. That goes for possession too, do you couldn't even buy the guns first and then the weed.