IPhone is still the best because its depreciation value is still better than android's counterparts

iPhone is still the best because its depreciation value is still better than android's counterparts.

Facts:
>In one year, the current average depreciation of a new iPhone’s trade-in value is -16.70%, compared with Android’s -33.62%.
>In two years, the current average depreciation of a new iPhone’s trade-in value is -35.47% compared with Android’s -61.50%.
>After four years, the gap begins to close, with iPhones losing an average of -66.43% of their initial buyback value, compared with Androids -81.11%.

You can get 1/3 of your money in four years when you eventually upgrade to a new iPhone model. That's a pretty good deal.

Attached: pepe fact.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

fact: if you resell your phone you are piss poor

Report Apple ads

Attached: 1.70_has_been_deposited_into_your_account.png (1903x1070, 783.72K)

>THANK YOU BASED AMD
lmao

fpbp
what the fuck is this, phones arent an investment. retard. shit gay OP fuck this post and fuck OP.

iToddlers BTFO

Attached: cute deer.webm (650x400, 2.94M)

Much love from Kazakhstan

kek well of course, most applel users are just poorfags trying to larp as rich

>depreciation value
Why would that matter? You don't get rid of old pals, that have been there through thick and thin. You valuate your buddies based on resale value? Fuck off

So, rebuying every year costs you 16.7% of the price.
Rebuying every 2 years costs you 17.735%
Every 4 years it's 16.6075%

If that's true, it doesn't matter when you sell. And if you never sell, you'd need to use it for 6 years, which is about the maximum life expectancy anyway. What the hell? Why am I not selling my phone every year if it makes no difference?

Imagine buying new phones that are over $100. It’s just supposed to call, text and do basic web stuff.

>inb4 mass replying
Yes.

>Imagine ever wanting to take photos that don't look like ass
Also, you look poor.

>buying used phones
>planning your phone purchases based on its used value
>calculating used value to two decimal places over four years
I live in the third world and even we are not THAT poor. Just buy a new phone, you cheapskate iPoor.

Fact:
There is almost never a reason tobuy a new phone until screen is so broken you need to plugin mouse with adapter to use it.

The fact that many iph*ne users keep using it with cracked screen alone speaks volumes

fpbp

Whenever I upgrade I keep my old phones in a desk to be sold to an ad farmer one day

all phones look the same

op thinks his phone is jewelery, just what Tim the homo Cook told him.

>depreciation value
I use my phones until they stop working. Why would I waste time out of my day trying to sell it?

>trade-in value
itoddlers confirmed poorfags

Rich people don't worry about the liquid value of their phone because they might have to liquidate all their assets right away.