Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Six Shooter Desperado.jpg (419x610, 338.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6rG2QA9uRY
youtube.com/watch?v=z4t9LLq1Nk0
youtube.com/watch?v=UKq2_RwlAdw
youtube.com/watch?v=fuKDBPw8wQA
youtube.com/watch?v=q7yCLn-O-Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=S06rFmj-Ucc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ckom3gf57Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=PnIOoSVGUs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All of the research done to this point suggests that Twice threads are most certainly Nice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: Jihyo The Feels close up.webm (640x1136, 541.56K)

For me, it'd have to be the Top 10 Spirit Monsters in YuGiOh!
youtube.com/watch?v=E6rG2QA9uRY

Attached: (- -).png (500x700, 412.17K)

monday taught me a lesson this week for observing a holiday and snuck up on me on a tuesday

Attached: 2022-03-19 12.36.28.jpg (828x1792, 312.51K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope you're all doing well there today on this as we slowly make our way through the week at this start of the week for a few frens out there!
Anything EPIC going on today?!

> Hecking Tuesday becoming the new Monday...
When will the struggle cease!?

Greetings to you there, my frens!
I pray that a cozy moment or two has been partaken in over there today with minimal heckery involved!
Any Blessed dabblings you've been up there today?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give the frens that one KJimmy-Jam from the Dreamyfus that's a month and a bit old now but it's still as POWERFUL as it was on the release and still kind of stuck in the ol' noggin there!
youtube.com/watch?v=z4t9LLq1Nk0

Attached: JimmyJamsYoohyeon1.jpg (1141x750, 212.14K)

> Are you aware that Vermin Supreme recently expanded upon his presidential promises that he'd not only do his Pony Pledge as stated but that he'd also deliver to each citizen the NEWEST of KJimmy-Jam CDs?! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-545, 1-385] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

Attached: Lisa2.jpg (399x459, 51.55K)

> Another RARE card has appeared here before us tonight!

And this RARE card is what I'd deem as being quite the NEW card as well which might be valuable one to add to the Decks of the frens!

Attached: Card Reconnaissance.jpg (419x610, 306.71K)

Jihyo is not my wife and I cannot put into words just how fucking unfair that is.

Attached: l0yptskh1cq81.jpg (2014x2853, 498.88K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: What I might call a bit of a LEGENDARY BOP from the one rising against the unknown thingy band that we partake in here and there!
youtube.com/watch?v=UKq2_RwlAdw

Attached: DubuJimmyJams2.jpg (520x650, 72.87K)

it was a bad day for me. I didn't get much work done. found out this morning that someone RIP over the weekend.
had a couple discussions with the coworker and worked in his roommate. he said that he sees the same things I do (and more) but the guy won't listen to him about anything.
one of the problems with his roommate is he has the sugars and he has an aversion to doctors so he does not go see the doctor and he has been managing his diabetes with KETO. but the coworker says he doesn't think his roommate is really managing anything.
then we talked about him thinking of retiring as an ex-PAT to panama or somewhere because he thinks one could live cheap there and they still speak english down there.
he says he can probably do it as soon as 13-years if he starts planning for it now.

Attached: Dami from the PEPSI country.jpg (720x960, 131.09K)

I don't know if that's unfair to be fair, my fren!
That's like it's expected she would be your waifu or something like that, which might seem unfair to her in the end!
> Which is a bit HECKED!

I'd say as long as she's enjoying life, that's the best anyone could wish for her!

Attached: Mina11.jpg (607x750, 88.76K)

I talked to the coworker today how he isn't married and doesn't have any kids at 50 years old and that he is free to do whatever he wants like move to Panama for retirement once he saves enough money.
so at least you could have that going for you
I hear in Panama they still speak english
and it only costs $2000 USD / month to live there

Attached: snd166-01-aysytatswjg81.jpg (1333x2000, 259.21K)

> Hecking...
This seems to be a sort of trend lately, my fren...
Was it anyone you knew there or was it the fren of a fren sort of thingy? Truly some hecked news...

> he said that he sees the same things I do (and more) but the guy won't listen to him about anything.
It's a step there at least, my fren!
I mean heck, at least he's understanding what you're trying to tell him so I think that's good progress towards him being able to try and make the OTHER fellow see what he's saying!

> then we talked about him thinking of retiring as an ex-PAT to panama or somewhere because he thinks one could live cheap there and they still speak english down there.
Panama of all places though!
Heck... I hope he likes the heat, because I heard it's even WORSE down there to be fair!

Attached: MinaCub1.webm (1280x720, 1.35M)

I mean, you could even reach down between your legs and pull the seat back
youtube.com/watch?v=fuKDBPw8wQA

I don't ask for much in life, just one little Jihyo to marry me and be with me until the day I die. Is that so much to ask?

Attached: qojlmpxuw2l81.jpg (2392x3098, 311.32K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: And from a quite POWERFUL Jimmy-Jam to something a bit cozier from this one band who's seemingly all about having a FUN time!
youtube.com/watch?v=q7yCLn-O-Y0

> Obligatory wombo-combo!
youtube.com/watch?v=S06rFmj-Ucc

Attached: DubuJimmyJams14.jpg (648x1000, 83.77K)

Sniffff bro is crashing the party tonight. Post the lewdest stuff you can find for me please.

Attached: hyejung_10.gif (177x400, 1.86M)

/trash/ and kpg are waiting as you know

Attached: 07e7961e50912f5386c2a9e118ccdc28.png (1238x1240, 805.89K)

It might be, I don't know there to be certain, my fren!
All I know is that as long as she's a happy Kqt there, that's enough for me!
> I'm sure the fren doesn't mind seeing the Kqt being happy and the like!

Attached: Mina21.jpg (501x750, 103.09K)

I actually made a dumb FREN post in another thread and mentioned it and then deleted the post, but I knew the guy. he was a client and I worked with him and his wife for close to ten years. we were friendly to each other.
I am sad about it.

>Panama of all places though!
he is a weird guy. he is looking at it as a pure economical move. he said there is universal health care down here and that he can live for $2000/mo. he doesn't own a house here and he is worried about healthcare costs (I guess?) He doesn't know anyone down there but he says there is a big ex-PAT community. he knows people in california and in seattle (and here) but I guess he thinks the cost of living will be too much when he gets old

Attached: Dami the priest.jpg (640x960, 98.88K)

Be nice. I just want to impregnate all of them on their respective birthdays. Is that too much to ask?

Did the fren talk to him about those Twicefus and that one Dreamyfu? Maybe even provide a DamiPost to him by accident?! kek
> What if he already noticed before it was deleted, my fren?!

> He doesn't know anyone down there but he says there is a big ex-PAT community.
Well... as long as there's SOMEONE he can actually talk to down there, I hope he knows Spanish or something at least!
Or do those Panamanians mostly speak English these days or something... who knows anymore!

I don't think Panama would be the stop for me, it must be said!
They've had some... issues with the US folks in the past I seem to recall!

Attached: Mina37.jpg (750x750, 129.12K)

Attached: 1653869487177.jpg (800x480, 131.8K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Speaking of that one metallic band, I might even have another CLASSIC BOP from there here as well for the frens to partake in!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ckom3gf57Yw

Attached: DubuJimmyJams5.png (1080x720, 546.96K)

> Also, I think I misread the first part like a dingus there...
Leave it to me...

Sorry about that, my fren...

Attached: Yoohyeon33.jpg (400x600, 88.46K)

>> What if he already noticed before it was deleted, my fren?!
it was just a frogpost thread and I frogposted with a short blurb about it. I am sure plenty of people seen it before I deleted it. no one responded. I just had to get some words out and I don't care who seen it but I just typed something send it and then deleted the post.
for half the day I didn't know how to process it but then an email came from his company formally announcing it and later a lighting rep stopped by unscheduled and we talked about it. I guess that is as much as I can do.

it is fine

Attached: 387_DsGXAq7UUAAxFoK.jpg (3266x4898, 559.55K)

Now here's a BIG update for all of those Pokevidya-er frens out there!
> For me, it was doing the MASSIVE win there against those Pocketmonster League folks!

The last fight was... something, a LOT of RNG going badly, heck all five of the battles had BAD RNG but we still came out on top somehow!
> With Crazy Bird being the MVP!

And to go with that, the whole battle theme I heard for like 30+ minutes straight trying to beat the last fellow!
youtube.com/watch?v=PnIOoSVGUs0

Attached: PocketmanSSEnding1.webm (454x370, 1.97M)

Welp, I saw, I sniffed, I came. See you all again in an hour.