What's it like to lick one of these? I'm going to lick my wife's tonight and not stop whether she likes it or not...

What's it like to lick one of these? I'm going to lick my wife's tonight and not stop whether she likes it or not. Any tips?

Attached: 382_1000.jpg (720x1080, 89.85K)

Andy likes poopy holes hunny

Attached: bloody_log.png (1000x1000, 1.2M)

get a lawyer, licking one of those without consent means jail

>married
>hasn't licked his "wife's" butthole yet
cuck

Make sure she knows or else she won’t prepare and you will be licking a shit smeared hole that hasn’t been cleaned

Attached: 2CE8D73F-B8A3-425C-880C-D770D066B993.png (225x225, 9.31K)

How have you not made a linkin' logs pic?

Attached: 1c4192bd-f5a7-4b47-9be9-398b0f1e7eea_3.d7e2a11ed9b4110bfa908a4334650ec9.jpg (768x768, 102.35K)

Make sure that...it's...clean?

**Lincoln logs I mean

Lmao

Shower with her before, possibly shave her asshole if you want the ultimate mouthful.
Get her to play with her clip whilst you lick, she'll love it.

Drown yourself freak

That's something I have zero attraction towards. It must feel good on the receiving end but I don't feel like tasting ass

nigger autocorrect, clit*

Imagine a leaky butt; poop grease, sweat, maybe even blood and a few pin worms---fart stains and poop along with the smell and Maybe pus and blood. Yeah OP, lick the butt you sick ass son of a nerd herder you!

SHOVE your tongue right up her shithole. Don't just lick and rim it. Tongue fuck her leather cheerio. She'll love it.

Fag

Fag

All that sounds hot except the worms. I assume most people won't lick the ads of a slampig

Yell at her with a tone of raw fury.
Only say nice and loving things.
Lick her anus without warning.
Tell her she got what she deserved.

Shove the tongue all the way in. It's hot if she farts

How are you going to make sure it's clean?

by tasting. duh

I'll clean it with my tongue first duh

Slampig, scrawny ho! Ass is ass! Smells about the same and equally as gnarly! Slam pig may have more farts and sweat.

by cleaning it

Who cares fag. I trust my wife isn't going to go around with a shitty butt hole. She showers daily

It’s going to be like licking your own, whether it’s clean, dirty, sweaty, rekt or tight and clean, diet also

That shouldn’t be an issue. Any adult who gets into bed with a shit-smeared hole needs to be re-potty trained

The female anus is so close to the vagina that it’s hard for me to imagine eating pussy without licking a lil ass

Imagine not eating ass unprepped. Sounds like shit that faggots do honestly.

I don't mind licking the butt even after she just took a dump