Some people unjustly took $400 from me. How can i (safely) get back at them? I have their name, address...

Some people unjustly took $400 from me. How can i (safely) get back at them? I have their name, address, banking and routing numbers.

Attached: 1653427579491.jpg (400x400, 30.52K)

call the police

call Batman

This

Put rotten spaghetti in their mail box

Just post their name and city and a large order of erotic posters of young hairless girls will be sent to the walmart in their city to get printed in their name

Depends on how they took it.

I sold my house to them, stayed there for 30 days after close and they took $414 of my security deposit for cleaning even though i had it professionally cleaned the day after i moved out so police arent gonna do it.

Take it to small claims court, or just eat it. Those are your options. If your contract said you couldn't stay past a certain date you're probably fucked though.

no the post occupancy was part of the contract, they just said the carpet was "covered" with cat hair and vomit even though the place was professionally cleaned when it was empty.

>Put rotten spaghetti in their mail box

Put an M-80 in their mailbox late in the day attached to a common click-pen spring loaded fireplace wood matchstick & striker affixed to the lid other end up against the base of the fuze of the device. They open the mailbox lid when they get home matchstick ignites and 1 second later M-80 goes off blowing mailbox apart sending shrapnel across their face severing major artery etc...

win-win-win!

Then take 'em to court if the money means that much to you.

yea, simple as that.

also, wah.

If you have proof of this, including pictures from after the cleaning, I would take it to small claims court. They might just give you the $414 just so they don't have to go to court. It's such a pain.

thats the risk you take user.

unfortunately they live in california and i am in colorado

I've been looking into small claims and not sure it's worth the hassle and costs for just $400

Unfortunately i dont have any photos after cleaning. The agent was there and said she'd testify in small claims but not hard evidence. Lesson is always take pictures, especially when Cali boomers are involved.

Shit in the letter box

small claims court civil court judge joe judy

Post their name, address, banking and routing numbers in this thread and we will take care of it for you :)

I mean, you know where they live... You also just made an entire fagifornia house worth of money, presumably. $400 doesn't seem like its worth the legal bills or hassle to be honest.

I suppose you could subscribe them to a sheet frack ton of promotional magazines and newsletters and see how that goes.

彼女はかっこいいなぁ