Whats with the UK and people like this

Whats with the UK and people like this

Attached: wat.png (1200x630, 1.55M)

Degenerates. Poor role models. Shitty upbringing. Self-orientated, entitled, crisis/conflict orientated. Brats.

They don’t have guns like Americans

they get like this over SPORTS, ffs.

They aspire to be niggers.

Tranny killer brigade

nobody ever loved them and they think that's what they want

niggers from london think their gansters and make shitty songs about how they kill other niggers from a different postcode and smoke green all day, then 13 year olds see these videos, buy a trapstar tracksuit and suddenly think their a nigger.

>schoo shoon bruv m8

Attached: 1646238017157.png (547x497, 309.12K)

>they will all be brown

Attached: 1653071693711.png (600x761, 336.44K)

its pretty cool

brit kids been doing this for a long long time, well predating niggers in england

Strong gun laws.

Goes a lot deeper than this I'm afraid.

See, the UK has this idea of a Gangster. It is what they refer to as a "Hard Man". These little shits believe they are one of these "Hard Men". Yet i have no doubt they would probably use these weapons for no good reason, i grew up in a place where this was common... they all fail to understand that a true "Hard Man" is the guy who doesn't need to lift a finger to get something done. So yes, these little faggots are just desperate to prove they are tough.

They have seen it from their older friends, older brothers, stepdad, uncles, whatever... so they follow blindly.

It is nothing to do with niggers, whites like this were niggin long before drill music was even a thing.

I grew up in one of the mostdeprived areas in the UK, absolute shithole... Never even see many niggers round here, still just as niggerish though.

Culture of violence to prove how fookin ard you are. Mix that with ctrl+c ctrl+v roadman clothing and the generally dogshit council estate housing, it's no surprise.

I think they're pretending to be orcs from lotr

The real reason... shit weather and over taxation.

Old school, I like that.

I was walking to and from the town centre today. On the way, 3 junkies cut across me across me, one on a bike, as I was walking on a path through a green park area. One on the bike said sorry, fair enough, trashy people, one had the manners to say sorry at least, no problem. On the way back, path just about wide enough for 3 people. 2 lads walk towards me, literally like OP's picture. Apart from the fact one was fat with glassless. He death stared me as I walked past, bear in mind I'm in my 30s, 6'3, 16st. It was absolutely laughable, they genuinely thought they were badmen. The funny thing is as well, you know they've got a knife in their manbag. Its that mentality, that they think they're something that gets me.

Theyre super unoriginal and copy anyone they can. Brits are super weird like that. Followed by mexicans who copy anything spanish people do. And spanish people copy whatever italians were into a season or two ago. Germans dont even notice the changes. And french people invert them in weird ways basically just staying they same forever.
But the influx or arabs and blacks has thrown that whole “fashion” cycle off

What's with the USA and people like this

Attached: kidswithguns.jpg (531x411, 65.36K)

oi bruv iv yea don scram ima beat ya with mi putput m8

Nice weapons. The one in the middle has a litter picker, and the one on the right has webshooters

Wow, Americans are so knowledgeable about other countries