F****** LOSERS ON THIS F****** WEBSUTE NEED STFU NOW YOU F******* B*******

F****** LOSERS ON THIS F****** WEBSUTE NEED STFU NOW YOU F******* B*******

Attached: 1223456.jpg (625x760, 89.99K)

Hey are you the guy from the belt boat and the shoe thread because you're a f****** impersonating me You the little f****** American young burger eating f****** b****

The only reason why these f****** words get f****** censors is because I'm using the f****** text to speech you little f****** b**** and all I was asking for is a little bit of recommendation for belt and shoe and and you're being a f****** little rude ass b****

What are you f****** talkin' about?

ricecell
nosecel
lipcel

That nose looks like a Half Life headcrab looking forward lmao

Hey y'all what's up I'm new to this board but I need you guys censor the words which is not that bad as I think and by the way how do I kind of like delete something after I have written it accidentally

F*** you f***** im using text2speech 2 you little f***** b**** n*****

log man, this isn't finny either.

Stop being racist

>everything is log boy
Kys

No I just want to know if you were the one who was being rude to me in the other thread because I am actually asking for recommendations and you were being a little f****** rude as American yank burger eating mass shooting b****

ok.
sorry.

Get the f*** out f*****! I said get the f****** boat you puece of f******* s***!

Oh my f****** god it's you why the f*** are you in every f****** threat and you are being a f****** rude ass b**** why don't you go support LGBTQ rights in the streets while being naked and doing the after doing the canceling of the YouTubers online while you're having a break from your mouse you then you little f**** through that American b****

Loggy is that you?

No its really not. Hes prolly itt but its not me.

Hey you see the guy three comments above me he has been harassing me all day please go and make sure the administration knows that that f****** b****

No I mean full comments above me three comments about me was me for comments above me was the guy who was impersonating me and who was trying to be rude to me by saying the boat

F****** Europoor trash stfu b**** before i make you my b****, f*****

Do u want to date me You f****** b****

Dont make me f****** come over there and suck your f****** d*** f*****

Understandable have a nice f****** day I got a f****** go you little f****** b**** I'll see you later you little f****** f****** f****** f****** f******

Later you f****** b**** a** f*****

WATTTAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-27-14-11-36-17_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg (1080x937, 224.84K)