It's been way, way too long since I've fucked a big girl. It's so disappointing

It's been way, way too long since I've fucked a big girl. It's so disappointing.

Attached: IbW3eFym.jpg (240x320, 12.72K)

What are you talking about ? Fat girls are always better in bed. Your dick must be too small to fuck her fat pussy.

Attached: 425231E9-C94E-4E69-B667-B58194886017.jpg (599x464, 80.33K)

I married a thick girl, get on my level

Pics? Also how's the sex?

Yeah as long as the skin is soft and no stretch marks on the stomach or arms then I'd do it. I'm kinda fat though so it would be weird two fatties fucking. My wife is skinny and tall and I like it but I kinds wanna know what fat girls are like.

I just started seeing a big girl and i want to breed her so badly. I told her my only aim in life is to have as many kids as possible and she seems to be good with that.

Are you short and fat?

I’m a phonefag, let me figure out my photos and I’ll post what I have

No nudes though

Attached: FE176DF3-007C-4AF4-A32D-1EEF71D7AFEC.jpg (1574x2100, 761.02K)

She doesn't even look that big. More PAWG.

used to hook up with this fat chick from time to time a couple years ago and it was the best sex of my life. she was pretty big with nice tits and she'd suck my dick so good my eyes would be rolling into the back of my head

It was 60” last I measured it

Also she’s self conscious about her gut even though I love it so there aren’t many pics that show it

Attached: 9957D014-3A4C-4A50-8F77-30ADD652FA0E.jpg (1280x958, 350.49K)

You lucky motherfucker, she has do much ass and a nice body overall.

*so much ass

You ever eat her ass ?

>Also she’s self conscious about her gut even though I love it
Dude. SAME. My wife has a belly and hates her body. I'm just obsessed with her and no compliments from me are enough. She constantly claims she's fat and ugly.

That’s why I tell her all the time, she thinks I’m joking when I tell her she’s hot as fuck

The sex is god tier as long as it’s cowgirl, for some reason nothing else really gets us there, not even missionary.

Attached: 2048E108-990E-425D-BA89-E8ED9DE7C4F5.jpg (1280x959, 425.6K)

If a random chad in the street called her pretty, it would make her year. Women are weird. They think their boyfriend is SUPPOSE to say nice thing to them. They often never believe your compliments unless its from random strangers.

All the time, it’s amazing. My favorite is in the shower when she can just sit back on my face and touch herself while I do.

Also I’m super lame, those are the only pics I have right now, might go digging for more later today

Bro, probably me and everyone else in this thread would want to fuck your wife. Does she not get attention when she's out and about, also can I see her ass without pants?

>They think their boyfriend is SUPPOSE to say nice thing to them.
Yep. I've told her before that I'm serious but she just can't accept it. Lately I've taken to patting her tummy during cuddle/sexy times. She used to say stop it but not so much anymore. She's got such an amazing body dude. Fuck it. One pic.

Attached: 20211008_161334.jpg (764x956, 242.91K)

Guy with the pics above and it’s hilarious when she comes home and tells me someone catcalled her. It’s not a frequent occurrence by any means, but whenever some dude tells her her ass/hair/whatever is nice, she’s completely mystified, like I somehow put this random guy up to it

>The sex is god tier as long as it’s cowgirl, for some reason nothing else really gets us there, not even missionary.
That's really odd. Huh.

>like I somehow put this random guy up to it
Lol, make a joke out of it. Ask for a quick description of the guy then say "Gotta remember to pay Joe back"

>I told her my only aim in life is to have as many kids as possible and she seems to be good with that.
Marry her dumbass

Out of pics, we used to exchange nudes all the time when we started dating but now we just see each other every day and she thinks it’s weird lmao
When she’s on top my dick is just long enough to hit her g spot, and when she rides I can grab and play with her ass the whole time. Missionary is ok and we’ve finished that way before, but I don’t think she knows how to arch her back for doggy

>boomerposting
Bitch just admit you're settling. No one actually wants to fuck a fat piece of shit, you're just reduced to fetishizing fat pieces of shit

Attached: 1653941124043.gif (220x202, 478.15K)

Have a thick, blonde European wife with huge tits and exact same scenario. She rides me & cums buckets. Any other position is meh by comparison, besides missionary with her squeezing her milkers together & talking dirty to me.

Sounds very hot. I just started seeing a girl and I am looking forward to eating her ass at some point. She loves me eating her pussy. I love being between her legs as she grabs my hair and pushes my tongue deeper in her.

You’d be wrong, plenty of guys genuinely love fucking fat chicks.

bro this girl is so fucking hot i love big girls

Attached: 1650518518667.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

BASED

Ahh I see. I love having mine on top but I cum when I cum. No holding back. For us prone is the best.
>I don’t think she knows how to arch her back for doggy
Teach her! It would be a tragedy for an ass like that not to be doggystyled.

That sucks, not the occasional snap from the office or anything? Oh well, wish I could see it but thanks for sharing. Wish you guys the best in your marriage user.

I am planning on it. She is younger than me as well so even better.

I’m lucky to have a big sexy English fiancé. Blowjobs are magical and she endlessly wants my cock. It’s amazing.

How big is your dick ? No homo.

Sounds like you're more conscious of how you would be perceived / judged by others for fucking a bigger girl. Whatever, you do you.

Fuuuckkkk OP that’s amazing.

I wouldn’t tell her to go asking for it, but a part of me hopes someone will actually smack her ass in the hallway or something so I can see the look on her face. She’d probably be turned on but if I put the idea out there it’s weird again
>Tell me you’re scared of big girls without telling me you’re scared of big girls
>
Sounds about right, any pics?

>Have a thick, blonde European wife with huge tits
How'd you meet?

>Cope
A lot of people love watching TLC and shopping at Walmart. Both are still trash

Attached: 1651082408056.webm (480x852, 1.63M)

Checked. I've found bigger girls tend to be hornier & way more inclined towards sucking dick than skinny/fit birds.

fuck a fat girl... get a stalker. She'll be all over your whole life asking your friends where you are all the time. shit sucks

Nice! Good luck man.

Thanks man. Wish she could accept that.