What was the early 00s like? God I wish I could go back and live all that emo stuff

What was the early 00s like? God I wish I could go back and live all that emo stuff

Attached: 15-emo-albums-from-the-mid-2000s-that-actually-still-hold-up.jpg (1200x1200, 260.67K)

emo died in the 80s, along with punk and goth. this shit is just whiny pop rock with funny haircuts.

Emotive hardcore? Hardcore didnt die in the 80s, it just changed. You still didnt answer my question

>emotive hardcore
is not a thing. it was just called emo, and it was a pejorative that eventually became a genre that was short lived and spawned an entire generation of whiny, lamedick copycats

Early 00's was pretty fucking comfy.

Having friends over playing Halo 2, eating garbage, not a care in the world.

IF YOU WANTED HONESTY THATS ALL YOU HAD TO SAAAY

Rites of sprince, one last wish and embrace arent real emo? Even if it was a perjorative, they werent playing full on minor threat, black flag, or madball, they were incorporating emotional themes into it which was hardcore enough to be hardcore but not post hardcore.
I wasny alive back then, you still havent answered my question babe.
What were the early 00s like? I wish I could go back and experience it

Do you miss it?
Trust me im not okay

"emotive hardcore" isn't a thing, that's a neologism coined by people who came well after the scene.

Well, were you there? If you wont answer what the early 00s were like then correct me faggot

I was around in the early 2000s and I didn't listen to this whiny garbage

It was fucking gay and I'm ashamed in having played any part in it. It was all garbage.

What did you listen to? Some faggot indie music or some real hard stuff like chaimera and limp bizkit?

>Do you miss it?

Absolutely. Things were just a lot simpler back then, even the internet was a lot more straightforward with just a bunch of idiots having fun generally, none of this forced psyop weird bullshit going on.

Plus, mainstream music hadn't yet gone full pop-retardedness so you could hear interesting shit every now and then. Got introduced to stuff like System of a Down, Jimmy Eat World, blink 182 through the radio which was cool as shit aswell.

Of course, probably some rose tinted glasses looking back at it.

What was gay about it?

Sounds so good. I wish I could have live in it although living in the bush era probably wasnt as kino as everything else

True, I'm a Eurofag myself so I never had to deal with the Bush era at all thankfully.

Maaaaaaan, what a time to be alive.
The 2000s were the last comfy time. Freedom in the internet, the last pieces of good music in the mainstream before shit just got full retarded, golden age of Youtube and memes, no fear of using the edgy aesthetic, fucking flash animations.
Everyday I look back and wish that shit was always like they were in the 80s,90s and 2000s. Before the big Woke Era.

Attached: cd0b6ca7992619ed001487e1fc63de0f--halo-master-chief-halo-.jpg (736x1159, 86.32K)

>jimmy eat world
>Motion City Soundtrack
>fucking MCR
most of these guys peaked before 2010 why is it called -mid 2000s and not considered early 2000s anyways they were all still active then

>pic rel

Attached: t9m9f6y4brr41.jpg (600x649, 103.69K)

2000-2010 was a black hole in music. Literally the worst decade for music in every genre. The emo thing was super gay. Everybody who was a scene kid during that time look back at pictures of themselves and cringe in disgust.

But I wish I could go back. Seems like a lot of fun

the beginning of the end. name anything relevant after 2000.