You wont be laughing at the news tomorrow!

You wont be laughing at the news tomorrow!

Attached: 1652197987863.jpg (1024x1534, 228.92K)

reported

I've never laughed at the news once in my life

Ugh stay on /pol you white cunt.

Attached: 738E0E79-8169-47B8-BDA9-5F414A6B5968.jpg (578x1024, 89.4K)

XqcL

Hey I have a question so should I get like a good quality belt or a pair of extra shoes for rough use I've got a couple of suggestions about teams but my budget is about less than $120 so I like to know thanks

>This is my first day of summer break
Yeah, we know.

wouldn't laugh at something that is spreading lies anyway.

Reply back in my comment you b**** should I get a good quality boat or a pair of extra shoes for refuse there are a couple of suggestions about teams but I don't know you should suggest me

do you want a belt or a boat, you dumbshit nigger?

Boat boat should I get a good quality belt or a pair of extra shoes for refuse My budget is less than $120 and I've got a pair of couple of suggestions about teams they actually has been three suggestions so far but I like to get more suggestions please let me know thanks

Belt bolt I'm using text to speech and this is a f****** f****** b****

get a belt and then hang yourself, you illiterate faggot

Stop being f****** rude you f****** someone of b**** I am using the f****** text to speech forever and you have no f****** right to be f****** rude to me I'm all I'm asking for is a bunch of question of of a preference from you guys and you all are little assholes you f****** b****

This

i hope the batman kills you so you'll finally shut the fuck up.

Well how about you go f*** yourself you little son of a f****** b**** All I'm doing is asking I've been so f****** questions you hola being a little f****** f***** of a f****** little f****** mother f****** b**** through that b******

i gave you a recommendation. kill yourself

Did you know that I can f****** report you to the f****** administration for f****** his speech right and you're going to be banned for this f****** website you little f****** rude as f****** b****

do it, faggot

The batman can't kill...otherwise he's just another of Gotham's villains

Kek. k*** y*** s***

You all are hate speech and I'm doing the f****** report you f****** b****

stfu street-shitter

I'm not even Indian you f****** dumbass f****** b**** you yank American burger eating f****** yank b****

sure thing, Pinder. isnt it time for you to ask more white girls to show bobs and vegana?

Goofy faggot lmak, kys

Attached: 1637901671803.jpg (600x1190, 264.67K)

>everything i dont like is clown boi
Kys