Hello, I work for the CIA. For intelligence gathering purposes, I will answer any of your questions

Hello, I work for the CIA. For intelligence gathering purposes, I will answer any of your questions.

Attached: 1653839279201.jpg (720x1280, 81.24K)

In the dark while you are glowing I shall run you over

Do you know my name?

Nah don't care not my problem. Sorry you schizo bitch

Attached: 1653425104094.png (1440x808, 1.42M)

POST tits cia bitch
the ask question

Enjoy your 5g AIDS, I can irradiate you at the touch of a button.

Attached: IMG_20220530_205317.jpg (470x738, 61.93K)

dumb fucking coomer

Attached: 1653385560854.png (762x1600, 1.3M)

fat slut

Who's this?

Damn I guess you really are CIA

Cock In Ass

What is the name of the man in charge in the ground in Nicaragua during the Iran Contra affair?

Why would you shoot someone before throwing him out of a plane?

This cia fag go

some slut
me actually. i think roy cohn sent me there to score coke

Attached: 1652228815334.jpg (933x1171, 157.81K)

Name?

simple. more bullets fired = more funding

mine? i can't tell you that user i'm a spook

Attached: 1653351019746.jpg (589x916, 123.2K)

sluty Mac slut cia

Do you have any measures prepared in case Bolsonaro's coup works?

Kek, Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it.

Attached: 43CA542B-CDE2-471E-8CEA-1E37144C2B44.jpg (777x504, 23.92K)

(((bolsonaro))) is /ourguy/

Attached: 1653355456730.jpg (590x1280, 43.65K)

Yeah well, i am going through a psychological menopause. As a male. i am about 29 years of age and for the last year or so, i've decided to place a ban on all males in my own personal life and online. in all reality, i am one of the toughest and roughest peole that you've ever met. i don't care who you are, i've never been trained by a personal trainer, and trained myself Prior to that, i fought only bigger kids or other toughened fighters in school. About 1 to 1. No else does that. There is no need for you to feel out of place, they were all draws. All those fights. That is, one to one. And, I joined a boxing gym after that. Another dozen fights. No trainer on my behalf. More draws. Shortly after that, I began lifting weights. After beginning my weight training, i have never fought anyone in the ring or outside. But, I wend from presssing 70 pounds to 140 pounds in a single year. No steroids. Meaning, that I've got the piwer.

Don't worry, I am comfortable with that aspect of myself.

What happened after thiat, is that I had a nervous breakdowm/ For unrelated reason, I began speaking to my childhood guardian about certain things. And, he began acting non-chalantly about such things. I prodded him, and prodded him and prodded him and he became stubborn, taunting and arrogant. Because of that, I lost my patience and started rather gently beating him while shouting maniacally at him for having kicked his wife, my childhiood guardian, in the stomach while pregnant and having abandoned a baby girl and never talking to her. Despite having known where she was during the entirety of his life, cheating on my female childhood guardian, his wife, twice, having taken care of two additional families as he cheated, and never helping out his real daughter that he abandoned as she struggled through poverty.

I wasn't beating him for that. I was beating him for being so casual while ignoring me and shouting that as I hit him. Gently.

Do you like what you do?

If that's your answer, I'm sure you do not work for the CIA.

Feel free to continue sharing that cutie though.

If you're so intelligent guess what number I'm thinking of

user you are retarded go back to school no one cares how good you are at fighting people fight to prepare for jail

Hey me too, but we're not supposed to say we come here

What the fuck are you on about?

If that's what you think, then we are doing our jobs well.
Nobody in my department respects me so I get stuck on Any Forums duty. I don't know what's worse, looking at frogs all day or the monthly "deradicalization training"

Attached: 1629778549362-0.jpg (620x1260, 118.69K)

12 :)

Attached: 1632338419951.jpg (1080x1080, 74.35K)

Attached: 1583427806669.jpg (474x342, 20.74K)

I know every poster's location

Where am i?

Gently. It wasn't an attack. It was violent fit of despair on my part.

I went to jail for a couple of days, got released and did some serious psychological purging and social cleansing.

Because of that, I deleted every male out of my Youtube feed. Except for something like 3 men. 1 of them is obviously gay, another might be gay, and another looks gay. That is who I kept in my social circle. All other males, I cannot tolerate. I deleted my rap albums because I had to put a serious ban on murder. I had to truly retrospect, and remind myself; Okay, they are guilty of that. They are guilty of that. And that. And that. And that is most men. And I had to tell myself, no I've never done that. Or that. Or that.

And that is the reality.

And, this ties into a perfect nightmare for me.

First of all, given the corona pandemic, I've been intending to advance some educational pursuits. For the public. Which sounds night, correct? Incorrect. I am struggling through a severe neurotic depression and I had to force myself into finding a source of hope and ambition. And because of that, and this is no exaggeration, I had to realize that you can hope to become incredibly wealthy, to fill a bath tub with voluptuous women in bikinis, and to gather a pile of cocaine. Easily. Verify that for yourself. That is the common attitude of this society.

Now, in parallel to that, I had to find a source of motivation for my educational pursuits. Step number 2.

Step number 1, I did sever ties with the males of humanity. I do not tolerate police officers becaiuses I've never killed anyone. They are not "protecting" me. They are killing peiople because they choose to kill. They are willing to do that all on their own. And the same goes for soldiers. And the same is said about gangsters, mobsters and this criminal youth. Remember that I said that I had a few fights? That is no lie. And this I swear, I've never harrassed anyone. Short men or women. I grew up around the silicone

Haha you sound like one of those niggers we MKUltra'd.

Attached: 1629957230155.jpg (806x1600, 152.14K)

Arizona