How do you stop being insecure about having a small penis...

how do you stop being insecure about having a small penis? mine is borderline micro and i'm gonna be 30 soon and i'm a virgin.

Attached: ASS.jpg (700x913, 67.83K)

be femboy

I am not gay.

Females don't deserve pleasure. Don't you fuckin worry about that you hear me?

Attached: Willy.jpg (1280x720, 84.62K)

yet

okay but I don't want to be laughed at either :/

if u wanna stop being a virgin my discord is Genos#1042

are you female?

yet

Troons are starting their grooming shit agian I see

Master the technology needed to craft and replace it with a superior one.

what?
what's a troon?

i have a 7 incher and im a 37yr old virgin

Learn to use ur tongue and fingers to give pleasure and plese, dont be fat.... small dick and fat is the combination of ultimate virgin wizard powers

thats because you have autism
i want to kill myself over it too user

My dick is 8.7 x 6.5. I’ve fucked a lot of women purely because they wanted to try a dick that big. Sure you can try small dick angles and sucking pussy like other dicklets do, but it’s a cope and these people feed off scraps and awaiting the inevitable; being replaced by a big dildo or a hung male. My advice is to not care about their views, because you won’t satisfy their pussy with a tiny dick anyway. Cum, and get out of there. Put your pleasure before theirs.

I don't want to kill myself lol
lol yeah about that..
so just never have any actual relationship? just find women and trick them into letting me cum in them and then leave?

Is retarded and likely lying, using toys in the bedroom is a good start along with general skill. Idiots who think the penis attached to you is the end all be all apperebtly don't know that lesbians exist. Just use toys and stop being insecure, sex is not a competition like this insecure retard thinks

yea

you probably have a normal penis but you're too fat to even tell

i dont think it ever will until you have a relationship with someone you truly trust and talk to them about your insecurity and then actually have sex. figure it out because no one can help you better than yourself when it comes to shit like this man. dont listen to the retards who are obsessed with their dick size or the people who think penis size doesnt matter at all. at the end of the day just try to get in a relationship, plunge away and let the rest play out. its one of those hard pills to swallow that sound way too simple and condescending like "just go to the gym 3 times a week/eat healthy and watch your carbs" but isnt meant to be, and is actually really hard to do.