I am 30 now. Old fags, offer wisdom, young fags, ask and I will try to bestow

I am 30 now. Old fags, offer wisdom, young fags, ask and I will try to bestow.

Attached: 1626138054024.png (500x522, 82.66K)

How to stop being a loner
Master Fag?

find people with common interests and strike up conversations. most people are waiting to make a human connection but too nervous to. Accept any invites you can

Lots of divorced girls hitting the market around age 30. Maybe find a rich one.

>if your nor exercising you’ll start to get fat

>you can still bang stupid 20 year olds

>30s are pretty golden wish I hadn’t wasted mine

>time to give up partying and accom0lish real life goals

Don't waste your time on women despite every instinct in your penis telling you that's the move. Use pussy as a carrot on a stick if you must, to get swole and rich and whatever, but set loftier goals for yourself than taking a dip in the squish. Figure out your virtues and live a life that reflects them. Motivate yourself to change in a positive direction but find contentment in the moment. It's all about balance.

great advice, how old are you now?

thank you user

How to trick woman into make sex with me?

How do i stop from forcefully extracting his shit from his puckered asshole without his consent?
>pic related

Attached: 4-2-andy-sixx-png-clipart.png (434x512, 349.39K)

False. The real answer is: be born with the right facial structure and skin complexion. If you're ugly, the only ones who might associate with you are other uglies, but chances are they're already an hero or will be soon.
Also, if you've been a social outcast for over a decade then starting to talk and trust people again is impossible.
Best way to an hero?

Attached: ultimate-pill.jpg (658x903, 127.2K)

be attractive, clever, and tell them you have a great job

Honestly, I won't even consider a woman fuckable if I can't get down with her face.

this was written by a incel. I've gained weight and plenty of hot women still want to bang me because I am confident.

Probably turn your car on in a garage while drunk listening to great music

10% minimum into your 401k retard.

>this was written by a incel
You are absolutely correct
>because I am confident
Hahahahah sure sure

Please advice if woman is married and also my grandmother?

Both of you need to see a professional

In my 30s too. Any luck scoring with 40+year olds? I find women in this age group checking me out much more as I get older. I have no game though as I work in a male dominated profession and have zero contact with women.

I currently have a gf in her 20s but certainly I have been hit on by older women and have known many friends as well. Just search bars and the internet dude, there is a cougar waiting.

If you stay in shape, and I don't even mean buff just not a fat slob, and you have good hygiene and good enough genetics where you're not a monster, you will only become hotter to women your age and older as you age. Here's the thing: women want something out of you and it's usually far greater than the sex you want out of them. If you're okay doling out your resources for the pussy (and companionship, if you're one of those people who can't be alone), then by all means eat up. I'm tired of being sucked dry by women so I'm embracing the slightly waning libido.

Why would you possibly want older women. Unless you like the roleplay of being her little baby boy who she fucks or unless she's rich. Sticky old pussy that's banged hundreds of dudes vs some 20yr blonde with a pussy that grips...

How fuck older women?

25, looking for a milf to groom me

My advise is that if you want to settle with a woman you better do it before they lose interest in you. After about 45 most of the hotties just think you're a creep.
Lots of things get harder when you get older but on the flip side, a lot of shit doesn't bother you anymore so it's all swings and roundabouts.

Oldfag here. Here's the biggest thing I've learned (and ironically, not learned):

You want girls, money, or almost anything at all? Simply LEARN how to get each of those things. Learning is the key to happiness. If you can somehow (I know it's hard) fight the psychological pressure of being lazy and/or NOT learning something -- you can literally spend a month, three months, six months, whatever, learning almost anything. That thing you learned can get you a job worth $60,000.00 per year, girls, et cetera. This "advice" is the same as "go to the gym." Very simple, yet very hard.

Learning and sticking with something can be extremely difficult. Almost like a magic force will STOP you from doing it and pull you away from it. Try reading an entire book in one sitting. You need to pee? Your reminder on your phone goes off for some random bullshit? Your friend calls you? Oh, now you need to eat because it's been three hours? All these distractions get in the way of LEARNING and growing. It is what it is.

Not Op, but I'm going to try this right now

Thanks oldfag

I like the lust I see in the older womens eye, like you are a piece of meat she wants to devour. I don’t get that from younger women.

Older women appreciate younger guys a lot more than girls your age or younger, and that fires up my ego like mad. The older I get, the more I'm attracted to these ego strokes than a straightforward set of big tits in a tight cocktail dress. Must be my T decreasing over time.

get on a dating site

>You want girls, money, or almost anything at all? Simply LEARN how to get each of those things
This is the problem I think. I spent years looking for the perfect woman. Never found one. And whenever I do somehow get a girlfriend, I realise I was happier on my own. If I ever have any money, I just waste it.
Overcoming desire is the answer.

Great advice thank you

I blame groups like MGTOW for putting a label on it and building a cottage industry around it, but taking the ignore-women pill is a real eye-opening experience. You sit on the sidelines and watch everyone else and they all make the same mistakes you made in your past relationships, and the older they get the more bored and annoyed they get with their wife/gf. You don't have to be a monk, and you definitely don't have to hate women or something lame like that, all you have to do is learn some self control over your instinct to fuck everything that walks and put up with nonstop drama for a crumb of pussy and the fog clears and you look down and see you've been crushing it at work and getting your body in shape and making the life experiences you've always wanted and those others? They're still trapped. You can never truly get rid of this void in your psyche, but it's like anything else. Oh your stomach gurgled, should you eat two large pizzas? Or maybe you should fast a few more hours and afterward, eat some carrots. Same thing applies to relationships, and not just the romantic ones. People will suck you dry, and you must find the balance between engaging healthily in society and giving back to support those you love, and preventing yourself from being sucked dry by the life-suckers.