I liked a girl. I was sending her messages how I like her. Called her "cute kitten...

I liked a girl. I was sending her messages how I like her. Called her "cute kitten." She just red it and didn't say a word back. Then I knew she's fucking with another guy. I was crying as I realized it sitting on sofa on the kitchen. His dick moves in her vagina, she swallows his cum. She just does it so easily for him but I didn't receive any answer on my fellings. I'm ignored and he is moaning because of pleasure filling her mouth with hot milk.

Attached: 16535734121773.jpg (793x786, 53.93K)

poow da babby does da babby want sum hot milkies in his mouthies too?

protip: you cannot control who you like. you cannot control who likes you.

life is about learning to deal with this shit. get up, move on, hang with your people, keep fighting. moving on is a process in itself, but its fundafuckinmental to success.

Cheer up! At least you're not a nigger...right?

sound like your american, dont worry in a couple of years the cuck fetish will set in and you'll love getting cucked, cuck, bonus points for BBC btw

Maybe snownigger

No I'm from Mordor

hahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahaha *beaths* ohhhh lordy hahahahahahahahaahahhah XDXD KEKEK LELEL op such a faggot jesus chist, sage thread, ywnbaw, rest in piss bitch

Attached: 1653588668179.webm (422x560, 1.96M)

Yup, it does look like he's starting to fantasize about it describing how the other guy's dick moves in her vagina.
Cuck material in the making!

>tfw ur white

Attached: 1480095826843.jpg (726x1000, 223.74K)

Why are you laughing guys... I'm morally killed because of this

You should be over 18 to post here, just sayin'...

I'm 22

you probably just made her cringe retard

What a nice picrel. Hope he's not Irish

Is liking someone cringe?

>I'm ignored and he is moaning because of pleasure filling her mouth with hot milk.

Who tf talks like this? If this is how you talk to girls then the problem is pretty apparent. Fuck, this coomer lifestyle is eroding our souls.

No. Being socially inept is cringe.

What should I do? How can I get this shit out of my mind?

By pursuing other girls

no but i mean with the kitten thing. im not saying you should stop doing it (if you like it). you should definitely not stop liking people
who cares if she thought it was cringe?
shes probably not fucking other people. or maybe she is

youre going to be okay pepe the frog guy keep your head up

this. Think about it like getting rejected from a job - you're very unlikely to get it if you just keep submitting the same application after getting rejected over and over. Get other jobs, build your experience, and you'll start to realize that original job (the girl) wasn't even that special.

maybe don't call her a "cute kitten"
plus... crying? over a bitch who doesn't care about you? i bet she just sensed the bitch in you

You must be 18/19, you will soon learn how to pick up and move on. It gets better only when your skin is no longer so thin

Looks like all that's left for you is the rope. Make sure to Livestream.