Is it safe to buy weed online?

Is it safe to buy weed online?

Attached: 719j1Bu0oxL.jpg (1051x1360, 166.6K)

guys?

yes of course its fucking weed.

Im jewish

My friend does it and gets away with it, but it's sort of complicated and there's several ways you could screw up and get caught.

I don't know enough to try it myself, I just buy from him

crap i wish i had friends.

Yeah if you're in a non legal state/country that's usually how you get weed bro

Are you in Canada? MoMs? Yes, i’ve done it for years. As of November last year, i stopped smoking for an indefinite amount of time.
Never had a busted package. I even received someone’s order by accident once and instead of getting an oz, a 1/4 of shrooms and an 1/8th of morrocan hash, i got a 1/4 pound, a 750mg thc brownies and a free 1/8th that came with the order. So basically i got an order of around 360 for 155$. Wasn’t even mad, tried to contact the website, they didn’t follow thru, kept the weed and smoked it all. Ate the whole brownies not knowing that 750mg of THC was a fuckton to eat in one sitting, never got high and brushed it off as having a high tolerance but now i realize that the brownies was probably bunk.

In California you can literally order weed on the internet and have it delivered to your house like DoorDash completely legally
>feels goodman

Attached: 5nDNMyC.png (916x736, 258.74K)

I'm in Australia where weed is 101% illegal without a medical prescription.

sucks bro. I hear you're also only allowed delta-8 shit too

Be glad your country isn't turning to shit

fuck off idiot

Attached: DeborahMailmanGivingBirth.jpg (960x560, 35.17K)

go away retard nobody likes you
>inb4 he tells us all about jews and black people

Attached: Polluted_New_York_City_1970s_14.jpg (800x609, 113.72K)

Guess it depends a lot on where you're at but in Sweden where it's completely illegal you can do it very easily, just go on any trusted darkweb market and buy, way better than buying from the street both in value and safety

The awesome, amazing, freedom loving Americans keep shutting down online weed stores angrily.

>its always 'murricas fault I tell ya!
weed is legal in like 20 states here brother

Yeah but still "illegal" federally, you can still go to federal prison and be tortured in solitary and have your entire life fucked up by the govt thru a weed violation.

In Canada its legal federally

Not really

no its true they can cuck you

time to go to canada i guess

stop samefagging

Just go to a smoke shop and get delta 8 it's totally legal and just a little weaker than regular weed... telling you though I've been a stoner since I was young and delta 8 does it for me, not nearly as much anxiety either