Under what circumstances would you make this face?

Under what circumstances would you make this face?

Attached: Facebook Face.jpg (1200x1550, 317.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPw0jtbx6OM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I was paid to do so

probably if I were to see my mom getting gangbanged

When I find out they are unironically liberal

if I was ginger soy

I dont. I know the feeling though. Its kinda how I feel about what became of this site.

When your friends with someone then you find out they are incredibly racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic

when ops mom wants me to fuck her again

My reaction when somebody done a racism on Any Forums

I might if i also thought it was acceptable to dress like this in public, which i don't and can't fathom who would, unless you were a canadian lumberjack.

I think the guy is literally Canadian, though not a lumberjack based on what I know. I saw a done-up Canadian flag version of that picture.

youtube.com/watch?v=EPw0jtbx6OM

When your friends with someone then you find out they are incredibly racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic

When I am friends with someone who is extremely racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic.

Yikes, am I right? What's up with racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic people? That is unacceptable!

When I find out I'm a craft beer drinking lumber-sexual who's boyfriend just turned on the vibrate option on our bluetooth butt plug.

Clearly you haven't heard of filters...
Makes life easier ngl

>When you didn't get a Pabst Blue Ribbon beer with your Bluetooth blue-coloured butt plug.

When the goyim are after your shekels

>What do you mean they only have Rainier? .jpeg

I cannot help but make that face when it happens.

When I discover the hot trap I was going to have sex with is actually a real girl.